Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Does the idea of a week-long "medium" game interest you / have merit?
Yes 21 70.00%
No 9 30.00%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2007, 04:46 AM

Default Re: any Big Brother fans out there?

anybody care to post the gist of the riddle they're talking about (in white of course)
Old 08-16-2007, 05:31 AM

Spoiler:

<font color="white">What a tangled web we weave
There is no little enemy
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
A Snitch in time saves nine.
Fish and visitors stink after three days

Not quite sure what it means. A snitch in time saves nine could mean all 9 houseguests are saved and someone returns. Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead could mean two people go home tomorrow. Or it could have nothing to do with the evictions and just with the HOH challenge. </font>
Old 08-16-2007, 07:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I didn't really mean it needed explanation, just that it seems like winning HoH sort of [censored] your alliance when you get down to 4 or 5. Obviously, you're safe, but since you don't get a vote, the members of your alliance are in trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you retarded? as HOH you get to make the nominations!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I forgot that the nominees can't vote. Yes, I am this stupid.

I still don't get why Eric and Jess are considering jumping ship. If they stick with the five, Jameka can't compete for HoH, and Amber is useless, so it would become Dustin vs. Eric and Jess.

If we assume that they can knock out Dustin, Amber, and Jameka, what happens when they get down to 6 people? Can Eric and Jess really count on Zach and/or Jen voting with them the rest of the way? If Eric wasn't AP, would they really even be considering this?
Old 08-16-2007, 11:17 AM

I think erics recent problem has been his inability to anticipate what america was going to do and align himself with "americas" strategy. He seems like a smart guy and he should realize that his and america's strat is going to continue to clash in unpleasent ways if he doesn't pull it all together. I think if he continues to go in an opposite direction from america it will continue to ruin his game.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:22 AM

Dustin and Amber will take each other over Jess and Eric. Jameka is useless and will probably align herself with her bible-buddy Amber over Eric. Based on these morans, anyone can take Dick in the final 2 (even though I would vote for him because, if you really look at it, he's playing a great game). So, all they have to do is get rid of Dani and they're cruising. Zach doesn't stand a chance, and neither does Jen.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:27 AM

The more I watch this show, the more I'm rooting for Jameeka and Amber to be horribly maimed than anything else.
Old 08-16-2007, 11:38 AM

i'm hoping that Eric realized that America for the most part likes Dick and is attempting to get himself into a better position to satisfy america's future requests.

i also think eric/jess/dick/danielle make a strong 4 who are good at competitions.

to stay in the LNC 5 sucks for eric IMO as he is the biggest target there by both the others and his own alliance...jameka and amber are just riding the coat tails of eric/jess/dustin and don't add anything but annoying sound bites.

eric can either be the biggest target in a weak alliance (challenge wise) or the co-biggest target (Evel) in a strong alliance (challenge wise)

should be good tonight regardless
Old 08-16-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Spoiler:

<font color="white">What a tangled web we weave
There is no little enemy
Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
A Snitch in time saves nine.
Fish and visitors stink after three days

Not quite sure what it means. A snitch in time saves nine could mean all 9 houseguests are saved and someone returns. Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead could mean two people go home tomorrow. Or it could have nothing to do with the evictions and just with the HOH challenge. </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is a thought....
<font color="white">The clue, "Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.", could be a veiled reference to the fact that After this elimination there will only be one person left of the 3 latecomers (Dick, Dustin and Carol). Could the producers be planning to spill the beans on Americas Player to whomever survives tonights elimination? </font>
Old 08-16-2007, 12:07 PM

I agree that it's probably not the greatest move for Jessica. She is hated by no one basically and she would win against anybody in the final 2 if she maintained the LNC alliance. Dick, Danielle, and Zach would vote for her to win over any other LNC member for sure and she'd just need one more vote. If she ends up turning on the LNC alliance, she will have created 3 new enemies who will be on the jury. This is why it would better for her if Jenn and Zach vote for Dustin so she doesn't have to make the tiebreaker in front of everybody if they choose to go this way. Eric is kind of stuck at this point and he would be the odd man out fairly soon so if they align with Dick and Danielle, he could get to the final 4 and try to get in the final 2 with Dick. That's probably his best and only chance of winning at this point since he's going to have to vote Dustin at tonight's eviction and the other LNC members will figure out that he tried to betray them.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:24 PM

What amazes me about this show is how both Amber and Jameka feel that the Christian God has taken an active role in making them perform better at the Big Brother game. Like the Christian God is looking around and he is like "Amputees, [censored] em... Children/Soldiers in Iraq, [censored] em... Big Brother US, now that's something I could get behind"

Every time one of these idiots talks about their God helping them I just wanna choke them to death. Is that odd?

C-Dog