Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2007, 04:49 AM

Default Hit the flop multiway deepstacked

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.15/$0.30 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

<font color="black">Hero (SB): $60.75</font>
BB: $82.20
UTG: $55.75
MP: $43.10
CO: $104.15
BTN: $17.55

<font color="black">Reads: </font><font color="blue">I've been at the table for 24 hands.

Villain has been 21/17/4

I've been 30/17/oo</font>

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> Hero is dealt K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG folds, MP calls $0.30, CO folds, BTN calls $0.30, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.80</font>, BB calls $1.50, MP calls $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> ($7.20) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 Players)
<font color="red">Hero bets $6.00</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $20.40</font>, 2 folds

Line?
Old 06-08-2007, 07:41 AM

Default Re: Hit the flop multiway deepstacked

Spot too tough for uNL? Bump.
Old 06-08-2007, 07:53 AM

That's a pretty tough spot, do you have any specific reads on villain? I'm probably shoving here, because he may have a flush draw or a worse king. If he's flopped a set, I am not sure if you can get away from the hand given that if you just call his flop bet, any further action is going to commit you to the pot.
Old 06-08-2007, 08:40 AM

Just ask yourself, does villain play KQ/KJ like this? I would say no, but this is a lot more difficult on paper given that we dont know the table dynamics of your 30/17 style and how that has been affecting the table.

If he could have a smaller King down to KT, you are ahead. If not, you are behind.

BUT

The hand isnt over and if you push then you are likely to be called by a better hand, and calling effectively commits you. I don't like that situation so I personally fold, but its down to how you feel about his capability and your history. The only hand you will be happy to see if you push is a smaller King and its up to you how capable he is of holding one.