Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 11:49 PM

Default Re: need herb @ commerce

yeh, you go ahead and use teh internets, Ill use life experience.

Fact: There are just as many websites who state "FACTS" that appear to prove the opposite. In FACT there are no FACTS since science cannot give facts. But you wont understand that.

Ive smoked for more than 5 years on an almost regular basis. I have lived 12 years in the netherlands where its legal, and three years in Germany where its illegal. I know tons of people whos day looks exactly like "sleep, work, smoke, eat". And oh, I forgot "telling other people how ganja is so good for them".

Ive seen smart kids in school turn into [censored] zombies over a course of just about 4 years. But thats not ganjas fault, its society.

And just to say that again, I smoked pot for 5 [censored] years myself, on an almost regular basis AND I [censored] KNOW how "its not harmful".
Old 05-11-2007, 11:53 PM

I got that sticky icky.

Im staying at the Commerce.

PM me
Old 05-11-2007, 11:54 PM

Effects on the Brain

Scientists have learned a great deal about how THC acts in the brain to produce its many effects. When someone smokes marijuana, THC rapidly passes from the lungs into the bloodstream, which carries the chemical to organs throughout the body, including the brain.

In the brain, THC connects to specific sites called cannabinoid receptors on nerve cells and influences the activity of those cells. Some brain areas have many cannabinoid receptors; others have few or none. Many cannabinoid receptors are found in the parts of the brain that influence pleasure, memory, thought, concentration, sensory and time perception, and coordinated movement4.

The short-term effects of marijuana can include problems with memory and learning; distorted perception; difficulty in thinking and problem solving; loss of coordination; and increased heart rate. Research findings for long-term marijuana abuse indicate some changes in the brain similar to those seen after long-term abuse of other major drugs. For example, cannabinoid (THC or synthetic forms of THC) withdrawal in chronically exposed animals leads to an increase in the activation of the stress-response system5 and changes in the activity of nerve cells containing dopamine6. Dopamine neurons are involved in the regulation of motivation and reward, and are directly or indirectly affected by all drugs of abuse.

OH AH LOOK, ITS FROM THE INTERNETS, IT MUST BE TRUE

you guys are [censored] dumb

science can prove nothing cause we havent had this drug issue long enough in our history of productive society. All you guys do is deny reality.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:55 PM

i dont even smoke that regularly (1-2 times a week) and i feel slower and stupider than i was a few years ago.

that being said, its ridiculously easy to get weed in LA. try to find some for about 10 min and you'll find some
Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM

So what you're saying is yes, you really are illiterate.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:56 PM

and what neither side of science can prove:

it will cripple you emotionally...

but hey, what do I know, I cant even use the internet.
Old 05-11-2007, 11:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People,

Obviously smoking weed is not harmless.

It's just less harmful than ALL the other drugs and most substances known to man.

[/ QUOTE ]

erm.... there are less harmfull drugs

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, name one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok i think your taking it the wrong way.

When i say that statement, i dont mean weed is bad. Its like saying theres more expensive cars then *insert 200K car*. Not to say that the 200K car is cheap, but there is more expensive ones out there.

And to answer your question, LSD is virtually 100% non-damaging to your body (cant say the same about your mind). But it has 0 physical after effects. No, blood doesnt leak here, your brain doesnt get holes there. The myths of this drug are unbelieveable, but if you actually spend ALONG time researching it you will find it is virtually 100% safe.

Weed DOES effect your lungs, any kind of smoke does.

Therefore weed is more harmfull then LSD
Old 05-12-2007, 12:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So what you're saying is yes, you really are illiterate.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but I still dont get your point. I read this cute website, did you read mine?
Old 05-12-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
People,

Obviously smoking weed is not harmless.

It's just less harmful than ALL the other drugs and most substances known to man.

[/ QUOTE ]

erm.... there are less harmfull drugs

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead, name one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok i think your taking it the wrong way.

When i say that statement, i dont mean weed is bad. Its like saying theres more expensive cars then *insert 200K car*. Not to say that the 200K car is cheap, but there is more expensive ones out there.

And to answer your question, LSD is virtually 100% non-damaging to your body (cant say the same about your mind). But it has 0 physical after effects. No, blood doesnt leak here, your brain doesnt get holes there. The myths of this drug are unbelieveable, but if you actually spend ALONG time researching it you will find it is virtually 100% safe.

Weed DOES effect your lungs, any kind of smoke does.

Therefore weed is more harmfull then LSD

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, thats about the first intelligent thing that I read in this thread.

he is right btw.
Old 05-12-2007, 12:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It does damage / kill braincells. Thats a fact.

[/ QUOTE ]Please show where you can prove this fact without citing your life's suckiness as your only evidence.
Closed Thread