Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: what should i do with the $$$$?
freeroll for BBV 153 49.20%
coinflip it with grimstarr 86 27.65%
send it back 8 2.57%
actually send him it on neteller 64 20.58%
Voters: 311. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-31-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Details on the fake cardman

Okay so a couple minutes after I posted "Pokermuck35" IMed me on aim saying he could do the transfer. I asked him who he was and he said he was cardman. He said he was at work and his proxy server wouldn't let him sign on 2+2 but he could log onto epass and stars. He said he had no problems doing it. For some sick strange chance of luck, I have like 8 tables going and said I didn't need it then, just at 6, so don't worry about it now. I also said I was going to post it here to verify that he would do it as the just in case. He said np and was like looking to hear from you at 6. I posted and didn't think a thing of it. I kept on playing and then backspin called me asking me if I got screwed and I was like wtf are you talking about. He then alerted me to the post.

[censored] that guy. Man, the best part is, I even stated it was for an EMERGENCY! What a dick.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:33 PM

Default Re: Details on the fake cardman

[ QUOTE ]
... I kept on playing and then backspin called me asking me if I got screwed and I was like wtf are you talking about. He then alerted me to the post.

[censored] that guy. Man, the best part is, I even stated it was for an EMERGENCY! What a dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks backspin. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 04:42 PM

Need 200 on Stars. Will ship 210 on FTP. Pm me.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:43 PM

Glad I could help someone.. meanwhile I am being raped by the 500lb gorilla for doing nothing wrong.. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 04:49 PM

Default Re: Person to person transfers.

[ QUOTE ]
Watch any trades with "erkinho" for the time being. I did a trade with him and my account is since locked and being investigated because PS says the trade was not authorized by the account owner.

[/ QUOTE ]

Erkinho ever explain what happened? Or do you think he was a scammer?
Old 07-31-2007, 04:53 PM

He has not responded to PMs or any contact. PS makes it sound like he hacked an account and make a swap with me. They obviously haven released all the details.
Old 07-31-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He has not responded to PMs or any contact. PS makes it sound like he hacked an account and make a swap with me. They obviously haven released all the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] that sucks. Looks like even having someone send first has its dangers. Good luck.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:04 PM

SO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT WITH A STARS TO EPASS TRANSFER? ANYBODY I OFFER GOOD MONIES!!!!PLZ!!!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay so a couple minutes after I posted "Pokermuck35" IMed me on aim saying he could do the transfer. I asked him who he was and he said he was cardman. He said he was at work and his proxy server wouldn't let him sign on 2+2 but he could log onto epass and stars. He said he had no problems doing it. For some sick strange chance of luck, I have like 8 tables going and said I didn't need it then, just at 6, so don't worry about it now. I also said I was going to post it here to verify that he would do it as the just in case. He said np and was like looking to hear from you at 6. I posted and didn't think a thing of it. I kept on playing and then backspin called me asking me if I got screwed and I was like wtf are you talking about. He then alerted me to the post.

[/ QUOTE ]

This retard tried scamming me to - his username here is runthemill it's what he pm'ed me on, This idiot even tried calling me to make me feel better about the deal, but blocked his number out, he sounded like a fat 15 year old, but he was certainly american. If I had to guess I Would say a midwest accent, though he tried saying he was in orlando. He used that same screen name on aim , and he "rebooted" last nite around midnite and never got on. so beware 2+2'er runthemill, AKA pokermuck35 on aim. Seriousley though this guys so bad at scamming - if you get scammed by him you dont deserve money lol.
Old 07-31-2007, 05:14 PM

miami32, another reason to not post your aim name in the thread! very lucky.