Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: *Official Mrs. Vig Information Thread*

[ QUOTE ]
Also, if anyone is wondering, I approved this thread on condition that he provide some proof, which he has shown a ton of. If anyone has issues with the thread or thinks this is hypocritical of me (it kind of is) or doesn't want the thread in bbv, take it up with a PM to Mat Sklansky or Ryan Beal.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and even if this was a scam, it would be such a ridiculously elaborate one that he deserves the money for months and possibly years of work put into it
Old 01-20-2007, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also, if anyone is wondering, I approved this thread on condition that he provide some proof, which he has shown a ton of. If anyone has issues with the thread or thinks this is hypocritical of me (it kind of is) or doesn't want the thread in bbv, take it up with a PM to Mat Sklansky or Ryan Beal.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, and even if this was a scam, it would be such a ridiculously elaborate one that he deserves the money for months and possibly years of work put into it

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO!

Vig
Old 01-20-2007, 10:33 PM

I hope your wife's condition improves, and will send a couple of bucks on stars. Though BBV is being treated bloggishly here (commence hating on me), its for a good cause. Good luck.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:49 PM

Wow - big month for Karma in BBV - GA, when the laptop arrives (assuming Nath ever awakes from his cocaine induced Gobboboy celebration party slumber and goes down to reception to pick it up) you should ship da chedda to Vig instead of donking it off.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:49 PM

50 shipped on stars
Old 01-20-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
GL

I sent five cents, which is about all I can afford to spare. Wish I could help more.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a guy.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:58 PM

I am not sure how I feel about this thread, but I sent some money anyway. If I prayed I would do some of that for you, but I don't so I hope for some long term positive variance for you.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:01 PM

thoughts and prayers are with you........

my family is currently in a similar situation. My mother has squamous cell cancer, type of throat cancer located on/near tonsils. She lost her medical coverage when the hospital she worked at as an RN closed. Dad is on disability after hip replacement (hes only 51 yrs old). Mom applied for a medical card through welfare when she needed treatments.

She gets a call that they are cancelling her medical coverage because dad gets a grand total of $1400.00 a month on disability, which is about 150.00 over welfare guidelines. So now going through all the gov. bull to see what we can do.

prayers and best wishes to your family.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Weir,

this is exactly what happened to Deadspin's charity for a military battalion isn't it?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, i was thinking of the deadspin one, and there was another something awful/katrina thing i heard about.

Also, I have my own personal issue from them attempting to steal $400 from me. It is a long story, but the basic consensus is that is one of the worst companies ever.

http://www.paypalsucks.com has plenty of horror stories.

anyway, good luck vig. cancer is gay.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:55 AM

If anyone objexts to this thread, I hope they burn in hell. My only question for vig is why she didn't just take classes and fail them to keep her full time status at school so she could stay under her parents insurance? I'm sure her profs would do everything they could to help her at least pass the classes to stay in good academic standings.