Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Brag: I wrote my parents a general \"thanks for everything\" letter.

what kind of orange juice.. i mean, show the letter.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:19 PM

Default Re: Brag: I wrote my parents a general \"thanks for everything\" letter.

[ QUOTE ]
wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA you used a slur to call him gay. I now want to be internet friends with you.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Brag: I wrote my parents a general \"thanks for everything\" letter...

Anyone find it funny that the parents actually wrote a letter instead of any more drastic responses? Seems like they don't care much about OP dying and are sending him on his way!

Edit: Whoops, I thought the parents wrote the letter. It would have been much funnier my way though.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA you used a slur to call him gay. I now want to be internet friends with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like reading the edited versions. Thanks GW. Much better than reading "post deleted."
Old 01-05-2007, 05:33 PM

still waiting on this letter...pulp free?
Old 01-05-2007, 05:51 PM

ship dem letters
Old 01-05-2007, 06:22 PM

My letter (email, yeh)

[ QUOTE ]

Hey,

I just wanted to thank you both real quick and let you both know that I notice how much you guys have given me.

I don't want either of you to think that anything you've done goes unnoticed. I realize how much you've both supported me for so long, and how much you still provide for all my needs.

That's all, just wanted to say thank you.

Love,

Brady

[/ QUOTE ]

They both sent emails and my mom left a voicemail asking if I'm depressed or if I need to talk.

Dad--

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks...

Is something going on Mr. Brady ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mom--

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you, that was very nice. Dad thought something wrong happened because he said this was out of the norm for you!

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-05-2007, 06:23 PM

Old 01-05-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like reading the edited versions. Thanks GW. Much better than reading "post deleted."

[/ QUOTE ]

he's banned for a day
Old 01-05-2007, 07:27 PM

who the hell emails a letter like that? especially if it's something you don't normally do. With girlfrieds, i'd shoot a quick 'hey whore, I love you and appreciate everyhting you do type thing.' in an email, because I do that fairly frequently and they are typically not surprised that I'm a sensitive brotha.

With my parents thoug, everything is handwritten. They're your f'in parents for christ sake.