Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 03:25 AM

Default Running into this crap all day

Villain 80/20/0.8 > 22 hands. SB's range is sooooooo wide. Limp from the small blind then shove, i dont get poker sometimes. Should I just deposit a few hundo and start out at 50NL to get away from people playing cribbage at the 25NL? I'm very frustrated.

Poker Stars, $0.10/$0.25 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LeggoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $36.50
CO: $12.65
BTN: $2.70
SB: $16.60
Hero (BB): $27.40

Pre-Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BB)
UTG folds, CO calls $0.25, BTN calls $0.25, SB calls $0.15, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.35</font>, CO calls $1.10, BTN folds, <font color="red">SB raises to $16.60 and is All-In</font>, Hero ?
Old 11-13-2007, 03:38 AM

Default Re: Running into this crap all day

Looks like a very badly played monster, QQ+. Be happy that he let's you play perfectly. I can't understand why you are frustrated, seriously.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Looks like a very badly played monster, QQ+. Be happy that he let's you play perfectly. I can't understand why you are frustrated, seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is there any advice given here at all? Quit degrading people posting please and give advice or stay away. Are you saying I should fold, b/c if you are then if you use language like that again I will permaban you on the spot. -ama
Old 11-13-2007, 03:51 AM

OSU,

I would fold here. Yeah the guys line makes me say wtf, but unless I have seen him do it before with something less it just seems a little too close, high variance for sure. Be happy you have position on him and vbet this guy later.

but damn its so tempting.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

pffff, even complete retartds will rarely play QQ+ like this...AK is far more likely IMO...but not really even that likely compared to other [censored]

and the times that they do have QQ+, or have AK are certainly made up for by the times they have [censored] like A9 or KQ and what not..and I see plenty of plays like these types of hands in these situations...I don't what is exactly going through their heads when they just decide, "hey, let's push now"...but it's nothing intelligent

I poooooosh
Old 11-13-2007, 03:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Should I just deposit a few hundo and start out at 50NL to get away from people playing cribbage at the 25NL? I'm very frustrated.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL if you think they don't do this at 50NL. People do this [censored] at 600NL.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Is there any advice given here at all? Quit degrading people posting please and give advice or stay away. Are you saying I should fold,

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't degrade you in any way and i didn't degrade anyone else, neither in this forum nor somewhere else.
That my post implies that like a fold here should be clear.

You want to hear an advice? Do something against your aggressions.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:18 AM

lol its simple, dont "imply" suggestions when people post hands on here to get straight forward suggestions. If I knew what you were thinking would I need to post at all?

Quit being pompous and, furthermore, quit trolling people's threads. You're now 2/2 dishing b.s. responses in my threads.

Go to BBV if you want to joke around or rile people up.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:45 AM

WTF Greg?

His response is totally coherent, definitely says his advocated line (when he says villain allows you to play this perfectly, its pretty clear that he is saying fold), and in no way is pompous nor degrading.

Your overly hostile and aggressive response is totally unnecessary. Further, the kind of frustration and anger you are displaying here is going to be AWFUL for your poker game. Trust me, we've all been there, but when you are so tilted that you are that ready to jump someone who responds to a thread on 2p2, there is no way your head is clear enough to be playing poker.

Take a couple days off, come back, and you'll be much less frustrated and play a much better game.

P.S. One way or the other your action here is pretty negligible in terms of EV. If you don't mind variance go ahead and call, you'll see random crap a lot here. But if you are variance averse a fold is fine, I think you also see AK a ton here, as well as ANY pair, to which most of them you are coinflipping and 2 of them you are murdered.

And please don't jump me for making this post. I'm entirely serious, and in no way being condescending. Tilted mindsets = bad poker, I've been there too.

Todd
Old 11-13-2007, 04:48 AM

Well, actually i am the one you sent a PM starting with

"Thank you very much for the feedback you gave to my post. It is very nice to hear honest feedback from people who aren't calling me an idiot or that I suck at poker"

I can't believe that i wasted my time and wrote a long, detailed answer concerning common beginner's problems in 6max.

Congratulations for being the first and only 2+2 user in my ignore list. I will not bother you again.