Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2007, 01:34 AM

Default Re: Drug Posts

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
YEA I KNOW THAT WOULD BE TOTALLY IRONIC THINK ABOUT IT A POT HEAD EATING PIZZA AND LAUGHING SOOOOO [censored] IRONIC LOLOLOL

[/ QUOTE ]

please point out where i claimed to be an english major. you full well knew what i meant.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you mind telling us where you go to college? i am curious.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]

sounds like you would rather there be no laws, as every law is designed to impose morals and personal rights on you. enjoy that, ill be somewhere safe

and i dont think i would want to associate with anyone whose idea of a good time is to constantly stay drunk/high/both, so your act like its some big loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds more like I'd rather people leave each other the [censored] alone and stop trying to police others when they are doing absolutely no harm to others.

And yes, Anarcho-Capitalism is probably alot better option than our current govt., but that's another debate for another time. I'd rather just sit back and watch young ignorant kids spout off crap that other people want him to say.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:35 AM

and also, i wonder. what percentage of under 25 pro poker players are potheads. i dont think there's an argument that it's at least 50%. probably much higher. thoughts?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:38 AM

"And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them."
Old 08-01-2007, 01:39 AM

the college isnt a big deal, just a local community college to get general credits for cheaper, then transferring to a 4 year

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

sounds like you would rather there be no laws, as every law is designed to impose morals and personal rights on you. enjoy that, ill be somewhere safe

and i dont think i would want to associate with anyone whose idea of a good time is to constantly stay drunk/high/both, so your act like its some big loss.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds more like I'd rather people leave each other the [censored] alone and stop trying to police others when they are doing absolutely no harm to others.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok you keep thinking weed does no harm to others
Old 08-01-2007, 01:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"And if you don't believe drugs have done good things for us, do me a favor. Go home tonight. Take all your albums, all your tapes and all your CDs and burn them."

[/ QUOTE ]

ok brb....back. dont own any. radio / downloaded music is good enough
Old 08-01-2007, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
and also, i wonder. what percentage of under 25 pro poker players are potheads. i dont think there's an argument that it's at least 50%. probably much higher. thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]
They have a lot of time on their hands to play?

I think the honest to god answer is that playing creates a weird lifestyle, especially for young kids where they have a lot of free time and a lot of disposable income. Their friends work so they need ways to try to pass their times and weed/drugs take the place of other hobbies. Also, it can be very draining to play long sessions so people likely lean on the relaxation that some drugs provide to unwind after a long session. I think in general, a career of gambling generally elevates the percentage a person gets involved in drugs about 10 fold. You have to be vigilant about keeping other hobbies and creating a schedule when you play professionally. I can say with a rather large amount of confidence then many of the players here that are heavily involved in drugs, of any kind, likely lead a very sedentary and unstructured life. I don't mean that as a dig, but rather, with no real time constraints to abide by one is much more likely to get involved in drugs.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:41 AM

Say I just smoked a joint, what harm did I do to others?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Say I just smoked a joint, what harm did I do to others?

[/ QUOTE ]

the smoke, were anyone to enter your place
Old 08-01-2007, 01:44 AM

what 4 year college are you planning on going to?

[ QUOTE ]
ok you keep thinking weed does no harm to others

[/ QUOTE ]

it doesn't. if your messed up views on drugs/alcohol came from your parents or brother or whatever ruining their lives, ok, i can see where your coming from. but if it's anything besides that you should really check yo self. cause you are so wrong.
Closed Thread