Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
funny thing is, id say fgators is prob better than the majority posting in this thread. lol.

Fgators,
You arent that bad. You arent good either. Your ability to grind like you do is insane. I suggest you keep playing 1/2 and find someone to help you. You have played so many hands, you should be able to recognize patterns to help your hand reading. Play less tables and actually think about what youre doing and why you are doing it. Good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, theres a lot of very, very good players dissing FGators here. The reason why he pisses us off so much is because he has all these resources, but instead of using them, he just blames luck and continues playing poorly.

Not to mention doctoring HH, lying about his minraises preflop again and again... yadada tournaments are rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, exactly. FGators has no interest in becoming a winning player. He would rather go broke than admit he is doing something wrong.

Don't you think it's very telling that he only responds to criticisms he can dismiss with claims of being unlucky, or to make a personal attack against Clayton or Triumph? He cherry-picks what to respond to based on what he can justify and rationalize, and ignores the rest.

This sort of denial and cognitive dissonance isn't a mentality for success in poker. [censored], it isn't a mentality for success in anything.

(and if FGators chooses to respond to this post, it's going to be in the form of "I have succeeded in things before, so you are wrong" or something close.)
Old 10-12-2007, 07:08 PM

people with the HHs,

can you tell us if fgators ever 3bet suited connectors?
Old 10-12-2007, 07:12 PM

fgators lend me your account for a week and let me test if its rigged
Old 10-12-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fgators should just play donkaments, SNGs and live cash games.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fgators should just move down to .50/1, he has to be a solid winner at NL100, right? Oh wait..
Old 10-12-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Everyone blabbing about how he is hardheaded or sucks is wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly the stupidest thing said in this thread, and that says a lot, in regards to the hardheaded part. I'm at a loss for words really, how can you even say that? Have you read any of his [censored] posts over the past year?

Honestly FGators, you need professional help.

Yea you aren't the prototypical spewey craps hitting gambler, but you are a completely delusional degenerate, and it seems hard to believe that your constant delusions, excuses and denial doesn't negatively effect other aspects of your life and relationships.

Despite the fact your retardedly stubborn replies to those who honestly tried to help you and constant pathetic excuses has made me want to slam my head against my desk in frustration over and over, I really wish you the best of luck in seeking help, and I mean that.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT
Old 10-12-2007, 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fgators lend me your account for a week and let me test if its rigged

[/ QUOTE ]

omg!!! brilliant idea. fgators let one of the players you "actually respects game" play your account.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:20 PM

This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Why is a 1.5 million hand breakeven player multitabling? You mutitable after you win, or the only thing you are multiplying is losses and headaches. And Why did a NL 1 loser move up to NL 2? Why did you ever think it would be a good idea as a million hand or so loser/breakeven player to play NL4?

The obvious non-delusional thing to do is to play one table. Move way down. Learn to play poker. The graph lends no evidence that you can beat 1,2,or 4.

If you could learn to learn you could make a lot of money with your perserverance. But that's not going to happen while 12 tabling in a game that you are a marginal loser at over a million hands.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Fgators should just play tiddlywinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-12-2007, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How sick will it be if Gators gets to SNE by playing a gazillion hands of losing poker - goes to the PCA and wins it for 2 million or whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's been done.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]