Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:08 AM

Default Re: hosed by undisclosed EPP bank wire policy; must wait 2 months

[ QUOTE ]
Ordered my epassporte visa on Feb 16th and i still have not received it. anyone have to wait this long?

[/ QUOTE ]

I ordered mine on Feb. 8th and received it on the 26th.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:31 AM

Ordered my visa on the 22nd, received it on the 3rd of March. It was mailed in my state though, so I got it pretty quick.

Have not used it yet though, and I'm a little hesitant to do so given the reports.
Old 03-06-2007, 12:32 AM

i ordered mine like the first of feb. and just got it today
Old 03-06-2007, 12:35 AM

thanks guys, i guess mine should be here soon but i have not seen any bad "reports" on it. i thought it was pretty safe and worked well
Old 03-06-2007, 12:37 AM

In my online statement with epassporte i have a mistaken transaction that full tilt put in epassporte shown as reversed, and under status it says "matched" Yet full tilt has not given me the money back or told me where it is. Anyone know how long it takes to hit full tilt, once epassporte says matched by its status?
Old 03-06-2007, 07:05 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

I have higher limits then whats posted on web site.

Do the following.

-Request a VIP increase over the phone. Have over 10K in your account. They will tell you that there bussiness office will look at your account. Send them front and back of your CC and ID and have all 3 deposit options registered.

get the following,
Deposit limits of 5K 24hrs.
Withdrawl Limits of 7500 24Hrs.

Hope This helps,
-MrGatorade (Crazy Mike)
Old 03-06-2007, 05:19 PM

What fee's do you face from epassport acct -> bank account through an EFT and not the visa card?

I tried emailing support to figure it out and they never responded.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What fee's do you face from epassport acct -> bank account through an EFT and not the visa card?

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 per withdrawal/EFT.
Old 03-06-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

$2 per withdrawal/EFT.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks and just to verify...i need to deposit first into a pokersite inorder to withdraw, correct?
Old 03-06-2007, 05:41 PM

Both my wife and I have separate ePassporte accounts. A few weeks ago, I needed to deposit via ePass at Absolute before I could withdraw to ePass. I didn't have any money in my ePass account, so I had the wife transfer me $60 via ePass.

I received $55 since I was charged a $5 "load fee". It hurt, but I figured this was a one-time thing.

Current situation... I have a physical card but my wife does not ($35 a year is enough, let alone $70). At the moment, my wife is bringing in all the money. Instead of waiting 7 business days to EFT to her bank account, I was thinking it would be nice if she could just transfer some money to my ePass account and then I would withdraw via ATM.

However, the $5 "load fee" on that $60 transfer scares the hell outta me. I feel like I got hit with this (ePass link):

Loading the ePassporte Account with a credit or debit card will cost US$5.00 per US$100.00 loads, or portion thereof.

But on the same page, I also see this:

ePassporte Account Holders may receive funds from other ePassporte Account Holders at no cost. Funds are transferred instantly and are accessible immediately.

Ummm, so which is it? Why was I charged $5 when my wife transferred me $60, when apparently there is no cost? Are they saying there is "no cost besides our standard load fees"? If so, that's pretty shady.

I want my wife to transfer me around $2k, but I don't want to get hit with $100 in "load fees". Obviously, normally I would call ePassporte to see what's up, but from what I understand, that's pretty much pointless.

I'm hoping the $5 "load fee" was because it was an initial load, because I also see this:

US$5.00 per US$100.00 load or portion thereof for the initial load., then US$2.00 per reload regardless of amount reloaded.

So, if the charge will only be $2 for the $2k transfer, that's much more palatable.

What say you guys?

Ps. Can people even transfer $2k without special authorization, or are we stuck doing $600 at a time or something gay like that?
Closed Thread