Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2007, 01:45 PM

Default Re: The official NETELLER thread. (175 days on.) #3 of 3.

PS- [censored] all you Europeans that are still using Neteller. Seriously. Not because you get what we don't, but because you continue to support a company that so thoroughly [censored] over its own customers just because you don't happen to be getting [censored] over at the moment.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PS- [censored] all you Europeans that are still using Neteller. Seriously. Not because you get what we don't, but because you continue to support a company that so thoroughly [censored] over its own customers just because you don't happen to be getting [censored] over at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you for voting in the government who [censored] this up in the first place.

Seriously

ToT
Old 07-13-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[censored] you for voting in the government who [censored] this up in the first place.

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

lol!
Old 07-13-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

So blame all Germans for Hitler and continue to do business with him. Way to go!
Old 07-13-2007, 02:26 PM

dont you want europeans to do their business with Neteller them ore its being used the bigger the chance we get our moneyz back, no?
Old 07-13-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

So blame all Germans for Hitler and continue to do business with him. Way to go!

[/ QUOTE ]

That does not make sense, Bush to NetEller is not equal to Hitler to Hitler.

Rest my case, you are ignored.

ToT
Old 07-13-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That does not make sense, Bush to NetEller is not equal to Hitler to Hitler.

Rest my case, you are ignored.

ToT

[/ QUOTE ]
His point is that the majority of people on this forum did not vote (or wouldn't have voted) for the [censored] that run this country. As an American who isn't particularly patriotic, I take offense from your statement that I "voted in the government who [censored] this up in the first place", since I most certainly did not.

However, if, when you said "You", you meant the other guy, and not all Americans (i.e. plural "You" not singular), then disregard this post. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I think that it's kind of stupid that there are still people on this forum that support and use Neteller, but to each his own.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:03 PM

Anyone dumb enough to still use neteller deserves to have there money taken. Seriously, there is no way i would use it after seeing what they have done to their customers. I know the money being seized in the first place wasn't their fault, but their extremely poor attempts to explain the situation to their customers is just outrageous. They have made it obvious that they dont care about their customers, and its only a matter of time before some other country decides to get tough on online gambling and does the same thing as the US did. [censored] NETELLER. They will never recover from what they have done. [censored] THEM.

And HavannaBanana u need to learn a lil bit about how the world works. The people of the US did not elect George Bush. U should be mad at him for stealing the election. If anything u should be mad at the people of the US for allowing him to steal it.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:44 PM

All you guys that are blaming neteller should get with the program. Their legal situation was released months ago (and they are not the culprit)
Old 07-20-2007, 12:25 PM

When can I expect money/info?