Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > High Stakes MTT
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2007, 02:23 AM

Default Re: 3k Event @ Foxwoods - 2x with belowabove

[ QUOTE ]
i think in the first one i knew he'd call like 90% of the time but it was just like, he's gonna be 2 to my left pissing me off all day so i'll just gambool now in sort of an EV grey area

[/ QUOTE ]

Poker isn't that hard, what's this guy going to do to you that's going to ruin your game so much? I don't think thats enough of a factor to swing the decision unless it's ridiculously close.
Old 11-06-2007, 07:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
belowabove is loose in that he openraises a lot and takes stabs at heads up pots, he doesnt just spew chips early in tournaments like you hope he is in the first hand

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah that's my impression too from playing vs him/watching pxf videos, I very much doubt he's on a bluff in hand 1.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:04 PM

Hand 1 I don't like for the reasons everyone else said, his bet into 25 people means your overs probably are not good and you're getting called. I'm assuming you got there because you were around for Hand 2.

Hand 2 is fine, did you call specifically with the hope of inducing a squeeze from Below or did it just happen?
Old 11-06-2007, 04:47 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
Hand 1 I don't like for the reasons everyone else said, his bet into 25 people means your overs probably are not good and you're getting called. I'm assuming you got there because you were around for Hand 2.

in hand 2 the button was the big kid that won the mandalay WPT this year so i figured that combination of players behind me was going to squeezed a lot

Hand 2 is fine, did you call specifically with the hope of inducing a squeeze from Below or did it just happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

the button was the WPT mandalay winner and loose so i figured it's getting squeezed a lot and i get a lot money in the pot and FE