Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2007, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Absolute Rigged?

How does this factor in with UB? Are they one entity now or do they operate seperately?

I'm curious what UB thinks of this situation if AP won't respond.
Old 09-15-2007, 11:00 PM

ha

ha

hahahahahhhaaha
Old 09-15-2007, 11:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

ha

ha

hahahahahhhaaha

[/ QUOTE ]

This is all the proof i need. Horrible
Old 09-15-2007, 11:33 PM

Some of you might not know this.. But Ub has been notorious for using bots. This does not surprise me one bit.

Teddy: How much more proof do you need FFS? How much more can they give you then HH'S.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Some of you might not know this.. But Ub has been notorious for using bots. This does not surprise me one bit.

Teddy: How much more proof do you need FFS? How much more can they give you then HH'S.

[/ QUOTE ]

i posted that screenshot, moran. i'm drinking the coolaid now too.
Old 09-16-2007, 03:20 AM

I don't feel like going around to different threads trying to catch up with whatever the hell everyone is talking about.

Cliff-notes or slightly longer version please?

How is it alleged that these players are somehow able to see others' hole-cards? Are they supposed to be 'see everything' type props who are profiting for the house or are they regular 'outside' players who somehow hacked into AP's servers?
Old 09-16-2007, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hand histories and stats strongly suggest the player(s) can see all the hole cards. I think one quote was something along the lines of it being played like a complete retard that could see what their opponent was holding.

[ QUOTE ]
How is it alleged that these players are somehow able to see others' hole-cards? Are they supposed to be 'see everything' type props who are profiting for the house or are they regular 'outside' players who somehow hacked into AP's servers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Undetermined.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't feel like going around to different threads trying to catch up with whatever the hell everyone is talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

Basic gist of hand histories are things like:

Repeatedly calling big bluffs/semi-bluffs with hands like bad K-high's when it's the best hand.

Making overbet value bets with really marginal hands against slightly worse hands.

Playing really aggressive preflop generally, but just limp/calling when opponents have a big pair preflop. (i.e. playing 90/70 preflop and limp-calling with TT when opponent has KK. Open limping QTo on the button when the sb has AA)

Playing ~90/70 for nl and ~65/55 for limit, having infinate river agression factor, and running at like 20bb/100 (limit) and 300bb/100 (nl) over several different 200-500 hand samples .

Never showing down losers unless a bluff gets picked off, or he gets sucked out on with the money going in before the river.

Always folding when opponents have strong hands.

Dumping 100k+ heads-up to a random player in a big nl game a few days ago by repeatedly raising all but $1 in and folding to the all-in.
Old 09-16-2007, 04:59 AM

My opinion is that this is a huge breakdown in AP's controls in that these people somehow hacked their way into this information. It makes no logical sense to me that a poker site would jeopardize themselves this way intentionally. These threads are huge fodder for all the conspiracy theorists to say I told you so, but realistically I'm sure this is an isolated HUGE problem that has nothing to do with a site being "ZOMG RIGGED", but instead somebody finding a way to beat the system.
Old 09-16-2007, 05:49 AM

My guess is that an unscrupulous employee in their software department left himself a backdoor or two. The hand histories are pretty damning.