Here's my recipe:
EGGS
TOAST
BUTTER
BACON
Old 05-09-2007, 05:30 AM

Default Re: STAPLE DISHES: EGGS

[ QUOTE ]
Fried egg on a cheeseburger is wonderful, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. I like sunny side up on a cheeseburger too
Old 05-15-2007, 12:10 PM

Egg whites, spinatch, fresh pineapple, enjoy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007, 04:28 PM

Vivalution's Lets See What I Can Find In My Fridge Omelette

Here is a picture of all the ingredients, including:
3 Eggs
Bell Pepper
Onion
Bacon
Ham
Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
Southwest Salsa
Butter
Tater Tots (side)

First, I heat the pan on high and throw the bacon in the pan to sear it.

I dice up my Bell Pepper and Onion. Then I pour about half of the fat from the bacon out of the pan, and leave half in there. I put the bell pepper and onion into the pan and soften them on high for about 5 minutes. The bacon grease absorbs into the veggies and gives them a wonderful flavor.

While the veggies are cooking I dice the bacon and ham. I seperate the bacon into two piles, well cooked and not cooked enough.

When the veggies are soft I throw in the ham and the not cooked enough bacon, and cook for about 2 minutes more. While doing this I mix the eggs in a bowl.

Then I usually add butter right here, and throw the eggs in, but I forgot the butter this time, whoops. I let that cook for about 3-5 minutes on medium heat. I forgot the butter so the omelette really stuck this time. Luckily I have crazy omelette flipping abilities, and was able to flip it in the air anyways.

Once flipped I spread some cheese on the cooked side, and sprinkle the well cooked bacon bits on it.

Then I press the two cheese halves together. Top the omelette off with salsa, add my side of tater tots, and voila!

It is not quite as beautiful as usual because I forgot the butter, but it taste terrific.
Old 05-16-2007, 09:15 AM

My usual way to cook eggs is to beat 2-3 of them in a cup along with a teaspoon of soy sauce, then fry it like a pancake on a hot pan with olive oil. When both sides are cooked break it up into pieces and add to rice.
Old 07-04-2007, 02:57 AM

Here are some more eggs I have cooked; I decided to bump the thread since there aren't any recipes for poached eggs and i've been doing them that way a bit recently, + poached eggs own.

Here are some tips (that i stole from a cookbook by Neil Perry):
Don't use too much water; i just fill a saute pan almost to the top and its heaps.
Don't have the water too hot, or the eggs will be blown apart when u put them in the water; barely simmering is great.
Spoon Hot Water over the eggs as they cook; this will help the tops cook faster so u don't have to flip them.

Here are some images:

I served them with some spinach i quickly wilted in the hot pan with some EVOO, that's Extra Virgin Olive oil for you guys at home. Then i put some home made mayonnaise on one and some hot sauce on the other. Pretty delicious and doesn't even use oil like normal eggs, so you can cover them in fresh mayonnaise and not feel guilty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]