shortstack wherever HIV is 96 26.09%
PPBJ 82 22.28%
BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: sometimes so close

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm just retarded but can you reconstruct a timeline here for me? Didn't you just post something 1.5 hours ago which involved you not being broken up, and since then you've both broken up and she's read this thread?

Also, you did call her a 5, that can't sit well.

[/ QUOTE ]

To be 100% honest, I was thinking if I said anything else BBV would incite a war on the judging scale, so I erred on the lessor side. She's honestly a really awesome person and has the whole package, I just don't want to be with anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 5 was pretty uncalled for though (eveb by BBV standards). She looks pretty good to me.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe I'm just retarded but can you reconstruct a timeline here for me? Didn't you just post something 1.5 hours ago which involved you not being broken up, and since then you've both broken up and she's read this thread?

[/ QUOTE ]

To be 100% honest, I was thinking if I said anything else BBV would incite a war on the judging scale, so I erred on the lessor side. She's honestly a really awesome person and has the whole package, I just don't want to be with anyone.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 5 was pretty uncalled for though (eveb by BBV standards). She looks pretty good to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. She also lives in the Davis area too so... if you're still reading this... 530 767 7111
Old 10-31-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. She also lives in the Davis area too so... if you're still reading this... 530 767 7111

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, she's very cute and definitely deserving of someone better than myself, which is what I spent the last hour before the trainwreck explaining to her.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Her: So you wanted to break up to [censored] OTHER CHICK? That's awesome. Almost believe you really liked me.
Her: shouldn't have even written that. I'm sorry.
`-*: ...
Her: I read that after the fact
Her: had nothing to do with me bringing it up earlier
Her: shouldn't have gotten nosy
`-*: It's fine
Her: shouldn't have said anything
`-*: I felt the same way anyway
`-*: Doesn' tmatter
`-*: I felt the same regardless of OTHER CHICK
`-*: I don't want to be with her
`-*: I don't want to be with anyone
Her: I know
Her: I think I was more pissed that you posted my pic on there and called me a 5
Her: but that's what I get
`-*: Yeah, I'm a shallow prick
`-*: I guess I can't say much else
Her: got lucky and saw your prime pic
`-*: I don't think you're a 5 btw
`-*: But I guess it doesn't matter
Her: it's cool
Her: I'll get over it
Her: it doesn't matter, you're right
Her: I learned my lesson in that regard
Her: shouldn't look where I shouldn't be looking

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, judging from this conversation, your now-ex girlfriend honestly seems pretty cool. 99 percent of chicks would have flipped if they'd read what you just posted about them on the interwebs.

Should have stayed with her, imo.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Her: So you wanted to break up to [censored] OTHER CHICK? That's awesome. Almost believe you really liked me.
Her: shouldn't have even written that. I'm sorry.
`-*: ...
Her: I read that after the fact
Her: had nothing to do with me bringing it up earlier
Her: shouldn't have gotten nosy
`-*: It's fine
Her: shouldn't have said anything
`-*: I felt the same way anyway
`-*: Doesn' tmatter
`-*: I felt the same regardless of OTHER CHICK
`-*: I don't want to be with her
`-*: I don't want to be with anyone
Her: I know
Her: I think I was more pissed that you posted my pic on there and called me a 5
Her: but that's what I get
`-*: Yeah, I'm a shallow prick
`-*: I guess I can't say much else
Her: got lucky and saw your prime pic
`-*: I don't think you're a 5 btw
`-*: But I guess it doesn't matter
Her: it's cool
Her: I'll get over it
Her: it doesn't matter, you're right
Her: I learned my lesson in that regard
Her: shouldn't look where I shouldn't be looking

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, judging from this conversation, your now-ex girlfriend honestly seems pretty cool. 99 percent of chicks would have flipped if they'd read what you just posted about them on the interwebs.

Should have stayed with her, imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

She's totally awesome... which means if you don't want to be with someone who is awesome (hence why I said absolutely nothing is wrong with her) then it's probably a big indication that you want to be single.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol, she's very cute and definitely deserving of someone better than myself, which is what I spent the last hour before the trainwreck explaining to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

My ex told me this yesterday. Probably the worst feeling I have ever had. I think I speak for her when I say [censored] YOU

[/emo crap]
Old 10-31-2007, 01:22 AM

wow she took it very well. she is def not a 5.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess it doesn't matter...

So here is the full timeline:

Go to Vegas, play lots of poker, go to Illinois, hang out with my son, realize I am going to be doing a lot more traveling and don't have that much time to spare which is originally what I told her. Realize that it probably won't really work between us, but I totally like and respect her so I need to think things through.

Post on BBV what to do?!?!

1 hour goes by:
Tonight, gf calls me at weird time, I figure it's because she's uneasy. Unevental conversation we hang up.

10 minutes later she gets me on messenger, conversation ensues, we decide it's best to go our separate ways.

1 hour passes, she sends me a message that makes it apparent she has read this thread. She drops some BS line how she "stumbled" across my avatar, which is a crock of [censored] imo.

From then to present = trainwrecked.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to Vegas, play lots of poker, go to Illinois, hang out with my son, realize I am going to be doing a lot more traveling and don't have that much time to spare which is originally what I told her. Realize that it probably won't really work between us, but I totally like and respect her so I need to think things through.

1 hour goes by:
Tonight, gf calls me at weird time, I figure it's because she's uneasy. Unevental conversation we hang up.

10 minutes later she gets me on messenger, conversation ensues, we decide it's best to go our separate ways.

1 hour passes, she sends me a message that makes it apparent she has read this thread. She drops some BS line how she "stumbled" across my avatar, which is a crock of [censored] imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

this could have been a lot more epic

Also, hard to believe she would find your post in a 20 page thread (even more with normal settings) if she is not familiar with the site and doesn't know your name...
Old 10-31-2007, 01:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1 hour goes by:

[/ QUOTE ]

this could have been a lot more epic

Also, hard to believe she would find your post in a 20 page thread (even more with normal settings) if she is not familiar with the site and doesn't know your name...

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly.

Makes me wonder how long she's been spying on me, or what else she might have looked through. Doesn't matter since this is by far the worst thing she could have ever found.