Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review

Old 09-23-2007, 09:55 AM

Default Re: Should Vice Principal Lose Her Job? - (*Warning-Gruesome topic\")

I apologize for the tone of my earlier post. It was mean. Diebitter may be a great parent for all I know. To me, it sounded like he was empathizing with the woman because he's also endangered his kids. If not, okay, I misread it.

What I should have said, in a more relaxed tone, is that I really don't think this is an example of "there but for the grace of god go I." This is an egregious example of criminal negligence and I would hope it's an extreme example and not an uncommon one.

And I'm annoyed by anyone who has sympathy for this woman and thinks she doesn't deserve jail.

Sorry everyone, except for NT!, who should take the log out of his own eye before he criticizes me. This is a mod who wades into threads to argue/bait other posters, and then bans them when they disagree with him. I don't think he's qualified to make judgments on my personality or argument style.
Old 09-24-2007, 08:12 PM

Drew,

Not trying to hijack this thread, but I don't think anyone is going to contend with the observations that you often grandstand in controversial threads and reduce complex discussions to black-and-white issues. If you look at yourself critically you should be able to admit that, just as easily as I can admit that I can be very confrontational when I think someone is being dense or unreasonable.
Old 09-27-2007, 05:13 AM

Fire this criminally negligent [censored] she clearly cant take care of her own kids let alone mine (hypothetically)