Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 05:18 AM

Default Stupid Pacific Poker Neteller cashout policy

I havn't played in Pacific much recently as the software causes a lot of memory problems with my computer when I'm also playing on another site and running Poker Tracker.

Lately I have been playing a lot of O8 and remembered that the games at Pacific were pretty good and since I had a few hundred on my account still I was thinking about playing there but the games didn't seem all that much better than Party so I decided to just cashout my money.

But on the cashout menu my only options were a direct transfer to my bank account or a check by mail, while I'd rather rather use Neteller - which was also my method of deposit.

I contacted support and they said that I couldn't use Neteller because I hadn't deposited or withdrew money in the past three months. WTF? The support person said though that if I made a new deposit I would then be able to withdraw via Neteller. I'm not sure if they are going to make me play some cover games or not but the policy seems pretty dumb in general unless there is something I was unaware of...

Thought I'd give you guys a heads up.
Old 05-16-2006, 07:27 AM

Default Re: Stupid Pacific Poker Neteller cashout policy

Sounds about right for pacific ........