Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2006, 05:42 PM

Default Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

There has been some discussion in other threads concerning this issue and I think it needs to be brought to everyone's attention. The OnGame network is compromised of dozens of different sites, some of which are household names (e.g. Hollywood Poker, Pokerroom, Eurobet) and many of which are not (e.g. Pokes Poker, Bayou Poker.) Many of the smaller sites on this network use the company Futurebet to handle deposits and withdrawls. I personally play on Pokes Poker, and know for a fact that they contract out Futurebet. Piecing together the information from a variety of posts (see http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...age=0&vc=1), a pattern appears. Futurebet appears to be an extremely incompetent company that is very very slow at processing cashouts and is perhaps even corrupt. I have had 2 cashouts at Pokes pending for a week each with no response when I emailed customer support. I have a friend having a similar problem at Pokes, and I read some threads earlier about players on here having trouble with cashouts at Bayou Poker as well (which I believe also uses Futurebet as a cashier.) It appears that Futurebet is an extremely disorganized and unreliable company that is presently doing a horrible job at processing cashouts. In fact, if you follow the link I pasted above, you will see that a Pokerroom rep even concedes that Futurebet is not a functional company! I honestly would not be surprised if I never see my money again. So, to all of you out there, if you're thinking of making a deposit to a small site in the OnGame network, *please* do your homework beforehand and do NOT deposit there if they use Futurebet as a cashier. They are completely unreliable and if you deposit to them you may never see your money again.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Beware of OnGame\'s Futurebet sites (e.g. pokes poker)

the owner of PokersPoker is a twoplustwoer-I can go back and research who it is excatly but I havent done so yet. Pokes does do its own cashiering unlike Bayou and Carnaval. Carnaval just got dropped by an affiliate I use for not paying out their affiliates. Pokes cashiering has been better than the other two but everytime I've ever had to cashout -it hasnt been automatic I've had to send an email to Pokes.

I have $4K in PokesPoker If this mtherfker doesnt come out of hiding soon I'll find out who he is.

I was scared of this bs eventhu Pokes said they do there own cashiering unlike other FutrueBet licensed OnGame skins.

Pay your fuggin players dikhead. If you dont we know your name and are coming after your ass.

Hey Pokes do you want to risk laying off the failure of your business on your players by stealing our bankrolls-this is not smart. Suck up the lose or whatever the hit is from the licesning deal w/FutureBet.

If you dont this is going to get nasty.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:17 PM

But hollywood is fine, right?

Just signed up for rb there.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:19 PM

Yeah, Hollywood should be fine. I play there too and have nothing but good things to say about them.
Old 10-05-2006, 06:37 PM

I've heard that Pokes doesn't actually use FutureBet for it's withdrawals, just some aspects of its software

I could be wrong though
Old 10-05-2006, 06:51 PM

I am fairly certain that Pokes uses Futurebet as a cashier system. On the irishcurve08 thread, irish stated that he was having trouble cashing out from pokes. Jeffrey, a rep from OnGame, stepped in to help him and said, and posted:

"In respect to your situation, you should have learned yesterday afternoon (Sept 13 at about 7PM EST) that your money was on its way to you. As you requested to FutureBet, $10,000 is now in your Neteller account and the remainder is on its way to you by cheque via FedEx."

It appears here that Futurebet handles Pokes' cashouts.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It appears here that Futurebet handles Pokes' cashouts

[/ QUOTE ]

well I've had experiences with cashing out from all 3 rooms-Bayou Poker, Carnaval and PokesPoker.

Any cashout I made from Bayou or Carnaval took 4-6 weeks.

The owner of Pokes stated that he was doing his own cashiering unlike these other skins. My first couple cashouts from Pokes Poker needed prompting but they hit Neteller within a week-unike Carnaval or Bayou so I was content.

I had to speak to manager of software development FutureBet on his personal cell to get cashed out-took friggn 4 weeks.

Only PokesPoker knows but their cashiering has seemed much more independent and efficient than those other rooms.

Now maybe that was just a marketing ploy to get the site rolling I dont know and perhaps the cashiering setup isreally some sort of hybrid.

Whatever it is he better start paying players out now.

also the guy that ran the site 2+2'er-PokesPoker.com frequently posted in the affiliate forum after Eurobet closed doors to US players..he hasnt posted in quite some time..surprise surprise.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:09 PM

I agree. The cashouts have been very slow. Pokes' cashouts may be slightly better than Carnaval or Bayou, but they are still horrendously slow. Hollywood normally processes cashouts within 48 hours. Ultimately, for our purposes, it really doesn't matter to us whether Pokes does its own cashiering or not. At this point I wouldn't trust either Pokes or Futurebet.
Old 10-05-2006, 07:49 PM

hollywood is fine. so is regular PR.

futurebet does handle pokes cashouts.

I'm scurred.
Old 10-05-2006, 08:25 PM

I'm very happy to see that PokesPoker just paid out my first cashout that was only done on Monday afternoon.

As I said above Pokes' cashouts thu not perfect are much much faster than other FutureBet licensed sites.

ty Pokes good to see! Beleive me I want things to go well for this site. It is my main site for OnGame rakeback and I hope it can stay that way if possible.