Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 01:10 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

kyro worries me; his style is to somewhat bully others into his way and i'm worried that he's a wolf doing that and we're gonna lose because of it; but for some reason i just don't think he's a wolf in this game, but i could definitely be wrong
Old 05-15-2006, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like that list. Like, really. I really don't know about SumZero, but I don't see how we have any choice to lynch him. patton and amplify are my 6th and 7th choices but they really are close behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP NOT KNOWING ABOUT SUMZERO.

Read my big post. If you prefer, read only SumZero's posts. YOU said he was wolfy earlier. YOU said his posts yelled wolf. And THEY DO! You know you can sacrifice him here and still be okay, so don't bother with this.

SUMZERO IS A WOLF, or we lose. Plain and simple. And fortunately, ALL evidence points that he is a wolf.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kyro worries me; his style is to somewhat bully others into his way and i'm worried that he's a wolf doing that and we're gonna lose because of it; but for some reason i just don't think he's a wolf in this game, but i could definitely be wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

So in other words, "No comment" ?

i'm very worried about a sumzero lynching today...it only takes 2-3 villagers to have 'a reason to suspect him' and then all 5 wolves can jump in on that and then suddenly 'most people suspect him' and we lynch another villager and lose

i don't think he'd be under so much fire if he was a wolf

btw, patton is my #6 guy

[ QUOTE ]
my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems like a random list of players to me. Half the people left are wolves, anybody can list names and say discuss. It's useless. Not that I have anything better, I'm pretty much on board with the SZ thoughts, but terrifically unsure beyond that.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems like a random list of players to me. Half the people left are wolves, anybody can list names and say discuss. It's useless. Not that I have anything better, I'm pretty much on board with the SZ thoughts, but terrifically unsure beyond that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, you're here.

Time for you to come clean with me too.

Thoughts about: kyro? AlexLevin? This is important.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SUMZERO IS A WOLF, or we lose. Plain and simple. And fortunately, ALL evidence points that he is a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, we can vote out a different wolf, if he is a wolf

with THIS many people throwing out suspicion on him, i'm inclined to believe that some are wolves (that's 5 people right there!) and i think our odds are MUCH better if we dismiss him this round and try to find a different person to lynch

if he's a wolf, we can get him later as things will become clearer once we get some wolves and can look at the thread again through better eyes, but if he's a villager we lose by falling for this 'majority suspect him' [censored]

i'm not voting sumzero today
Old 05-15-2006, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really like that list. Like, really. I really don't know about SumZero, but I don't see how we have any choice to lynch him. patton and amplify are my 6th and 7th choices but they really are close behind.

[/ QUOTE ]

STOP NOT KNOWING ABOUT SUMZERO.

Read my big post. If you prefer, read only SumZero's posts. YOU said he was wolfy earlier. YOU said his posts yelled wolf. And THEY DO! You know you can sacrifice him here and still be okay, so don't bother with this.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, I agree we have really no other option but to vote him.

Second of all, stop making it sound like your evidence is foolproof. I actually agree with some of it, but a bunch of it seems like you made it up. Much like that game when patton was the seer and knew I was a wolf, and attacked every single post I made and tried to swing it to me being a wolf.

You know, the more I think about, the better I feel about SZ being a wolf. I just really think you're trying to gain credibility here.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, we can vote out a different wolf, if he is a wolf

with THIS many people throwing out suspicion on him, i'm inclined to believe that some are wolves (that's 5 people right there!) and i think our odds are MUCH better if we dismiss him this round and try to find a different person to lynch

if he's a wolf, we can get him later as things will become clearer once we get some wolves and can look at the thread again through better eyes, but if he's a villager we lose by falling for this 'majority suspect him' [censored]

i'm not voting sumzero today

[/ QUOTE ]

you're kidding, right???

Hold on. SumZero is our best suspect, and the ONE person we all agree on more than any other person in this game. He also has the most evidence against him.

Why didn't the wolves throw suspicion against him last round, too? Why JUST ScottHoward? Why did SumZero do nothing but cast his little silly vote for ScottHoward near the end?

I don't know if you're a wolf or not, but you have to realize our situation here. He's our best bet, at a time where there are no sure bets. We have to take it.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my list as of right now:

alex
tokyo
amplify
shortline
voracious

discuss.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i want to see what others have to say about my list; i'll post my thoughts later

but i'm pretty sure at least 4 wolves are in my top 6, tho i've been wrong before

i'm also very very worried about this sumzero bandwagon, which sucks cause now i'm getting paranoid about anyone who agrees with lynching him since i think he's an obvious no-vote today