Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2007, 02:08 AM

Default AP insider update on some questions....

Gank posted this from a convo he had with someone inside AP he will not reveal his source to anyone but here it is...

Ok, first of all, I will not be revealing my source for this ever.

I met with someone last night who is an employee for UB/AP and what I found out from this conversation confirmed some stuff that was out there, but also brings to light some of this stuff from the insider perspective. I will try to highlight the conversation.

1. Scott Tom had atleast 5 or 6 accounts in his name, including some of the ones that were called into question.

2. These and possibly other accounts were in action and cheating players for atleast 4-6 months.

3. AJ Green, a longtime friend of Scott Tom's, was seemingly flown from the US to Scott Tom's residence by Scott Tom to log in more 'super user' hours. He also said that it seemed that AJ Green was getting the wrap for something he was brought into, not the mastermind of.

4. The hand history sent to Crazy Marco, was in fact a mistake, the employee who sent it was a new employee and didn't really know what he was doing. It was not an intentional send as some of us had theorized by an insider who wanted to let the cat out of the bag.

5. He confirmed to me that Mark Seif was one of the bigger investors in AP, and indeed a part-owner. Though he also thought that Mark Seif probably did not know what was going on at Scott Tom's house.

6. He also said that Scott Tom and AJ Green and the rest of their crew were shady people in general.

Dont let this fire go out
Old 11-09-2007, 03:10 AM

Default Re: AP insider update on some questions....

More Drama! Or not?
Old 11-09-2007, 12:09 PM

There is way more to this story and we need to keep it alive so people are informed...and I truly do believe if it can happen @ AP it can def happen anywhere. People that are of the mindset that it would never happen @ Stars or FTP are living under a rock. This is the first large scale cheating scandal caught.....and lets not forget AP said that the software could never have been hacked. When it comes to money and cheating to get the crooks are always ahead of the software...just look at cc fraud....the banks come out with new anti fraud stuff and the crooks have been testing it for months. And all of these sites are set up in bannana republics around the world and us reg folk have no clue where we are depositing to. So if any of you come across factual info....share it as this is very very important to us.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:59 PM

dude you have no [censored] credibility you were registered like 2 months ago and have 400 posts. sorry, but without more evidence its stupid for you to post "INSIDER INFOZ!!!!!11" because theres nothing to back it up
Old 11-09-2007, 01:08 PM

ty salesbeast
Old 11-09-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dude you have no [censored] credibility you were registered like 2 months ago and have 400 posts. sorry, but without more evidence its stupid for you to post "INSIDER INFOZ!!!!!11" because theres nothing to back it up

[/ QUOTE ]

post count and reg. date dont have [censored] to do with this.

ty SB, plz to keep posting new info as it arrives.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:30 PM

i heard it on the internetz!
Old 11-09-2007, 02:37 PM

mr ikestoys do you know what is happening in general? is everyone awaiting the "audit". things seem to have gone very quiet of late.. i hope they dont think they are gonna get away with this. also mark seifs posts could of been used as valid info where he might of slipped up somewhere, instead he was harranged from the site. people dont think clearly before acting obv. funny that as there supposed to be clever poker players...
Old 11-09-2007, 02:42 PM

Thanks gank and salesbeast. Interesting info.
Old 11-09-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

post count and reg. date dont have [censored] to do with this.

ty SB, plz to keep posting new info as it arrives.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, yes it does. I'm going to believe someone who has 5k posts on the board over someone who has 400.

I'm not saying salesbeat is a liar. But, anyone can make up a new account and say they have "inside information."