Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 02:49 AM

Default Re: Anyone Receiving NETELLER Debit Cards?

I don't get it. I email vip@neteller.com and get no response. I call the VIP number and they say "due to longer than average waits we cannot take your call" and hang up on me. They ignore my debit card application for 5 days. I've made them tons of money and this is how they treat me.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get it. I email vip@neteller.com and get no response. I call the VIP number and they say "due to longer than average waits we cannot take your call" and hang up on me. They ignore my debit card application for 5 days. I've made them tons of money and this is how they treat me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, they can afford to treat you that way because you figure to make them close to $0 in the future. They couldn't care less about Americans at this point.

p.s. are you aware that your avatar pic is disabled due to high bandwidth use? chances are you still see the actual pic because it's in your cache, but I'm seeing the error pic.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:54 AM

That's bizarre. I'm not trying to pry, but do you have a 5 figure balance? I had close to 6 figures when this whole thing started -- I'm almost done getting my money out due to some luck I've had so far, but I still have some in there and they pick up fast.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfortunately, they can afford to treat you that way because you figure to make them close to $0 in the future. They couldn't care less about Americans at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would make sense, but they've been fast for me. I'm an American.

Of course they won't process my EFTs either, but I don't think that's their choice at this point.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:57 AM

I've got two Neteller cards and no longer have funds in Neteller. Dumped them all to UB before the U S lockout. Now if I could just figure out how to get funds from the sites to Neteller I'd be a happy camper. The 2-6 week wait for a check fro UB sucks. Hope it's only 2 and not 6 weeks.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
That's bizarre. I'm not trying to pry, but do you have a 5 figure balance? I had close to 6 figures when this whole thing started -- I'm almost done getting my money out due to some luck I've had so far, but I still have some in there and they pick up fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it's showing $0.xx since it's all tied up in "Pending" EFT's, but those pending EFT's total 5-figures.
Old 01-25-2007, 02:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
p.s. are you aware that your avatar pic is disabled due to high bandwidth use? chances are you still see the actual pic because it's in your cache, but I'm seeing the error pic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry about that, I actually disabled avatars entirely when the forums were running slow and never turned them back on. I'll delete my avatar for now. Thanks.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:00 AM

Hrmm, I don't know what to say. It must be some sort of screening process -- one that doesn't make much sense to me. I'd let you call from my phone if I could.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:01 AM

Thanks, man. I'll keep hammering them with emails.
Old 01-25-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Did you call them to get it in 3 days? I didnt see that option on the web site. Id gladly pay 21.00 to get my card in 3 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I applied for the card last Thursday when this whole thing started just to see how long it would take and it was in my mailbox Monday morning. That was just the regular process no $21 for getting it sent in 3 days. I am Canadian however...
Closed Thread