Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Best OOT Feud of all time?
Diebitter v. [censored] 5 20.00%
[censored]+cardo+thinman/by-tor v. Mslif+Jason_t 14 56.00%
[censored] vs. Elainemonster 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2007, 01:00 AM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

i can't imagine ever starting campbell over palmer
Old 11-29-2007, 01:50 AM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
i can't imagine ever starting campbell over palmer

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-29-2007, 05:02 AM

I actually like Campbell v. Buf better than Palmer. Hes coming off back to back good games against pretty good defenses. Palmer has been pretty inconsistent and Buf D ranked 31, Pitt is 1st and it might rain
Old 11-29-2007, 06:21 AM

OK hear me out here: Manning is obviously the better QB, but we're talking fantasy production here, not who you want under center. Manning's season has not been as productive as season's past, due to injuries on his line and receivers. Some of those injuries are clearing up, but are still there (no Harrison). Warner has been pretty productive all season, and the Cards receivers are all healthy again. Plus, Manning is playing against a very solid Jacksonville defense and Warner is playing the less than stellar Cle defense. Am I crazy for even considering this??
Old 11-29-2007, 04:20 PM

Have to make a decision on whether to start Crayton or Barber tonight - Crayton is tempting as Woodson may not go and we score return yards, Barber is nice but I then can't play any of Bush, White, Young or Chatman on Sunday (#1 RB is Westbrook). Other WR's are Coles, Curry, Evans, Furrey and Davis. Thoughts?
Old 11-29-2007, 04:42 PM

I have Barber on my team, and I have never used him. My issue with him is generally you are only getting your points from his TD's, and he has scored a TD in 6 out of 11 games. He has run 100 yrds only twice, and seems to get the majority of his yardage when they are up already. RB's who split carries are more of a gamble, hence I've had him sitting all season hoping Jones would get hurt...or in case my other RB's went down. I guess the question would be which other RB do you play this week?

Bush is banged up, and really hasn't looked all that impressive (I have him and sitting him this week.)

White hasn't done much of anything the last few weeks, and most are saying to sit him.

Chatman is banged up on a horrible team, but he is going against the 31st worst run def...but do you trust him to put up points?

Lastly you have Young, and they say he is cleared to go against the horrible Raider run def. Trusting a Denver rb seems risky just because you never know who is going to get most of the carries...Henry sounds like he will be playing too.
Old 11-29-2007, 04:56 PM

Need opinions on a couple of spots...QB I have Brees as my starter, but he is going against the tough TB Def who is #5 in the league against the pass. Just picked up Schuab for a backup who is @Ten. He has AJ back, they pass alot, and he has been playing pretty well.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:20 PM

Old 11-29-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have Barber on my team, and I have never used him. My issue with him is generally you are only getting your points from his TD's, and he has scored a TD in 6 out of 11 games. He has run 100 yrds only twice, and seems to get the majority of his yardage when they are up already. RB's who split carries are more of a gamble, hence I've had him sitting all season hoping Jones would get hurt...or in case my other RB's went down. I guess the question would be which other RB do you play this week?

Bush is banged up, and really hasn't looked all that impressive (I have him and sitting him this week.)

White hasn't done much of anything the last few weeks, and most are saying to sit him.

Chatman is banged up on a horrible team, but he is going against the 31st worst run def...but do you trust him to put up points?

Lastly you have Young, and they say he is cleared to go against the horrible Raider run def. Trusting a Denver rb seems risky just because you never know who is going to get most of the carries...Henry sounds like he will be playing too.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you have AP/LT on your team or something. In most leagues he's top 15 in scoring at the position, eventhough he splits carries.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK hear me out here: Manning is obviously the better QB, but we're talking fantasy production here, not who you want under center. Manning's season has not been as productive as season's past, due to injuries on his line and receivers. Some of those injuries are clearing up, but are still there (no Harrison). Warner has been pretty productive all season, and the Cards receivers are all healthy again. Plus, Manning is playing against a very solid Jacksonville defense and Warner is playing the less than stellar Cle defense. Am I crazy for even considering this??

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't that I could sit my #1 stud QB...who you spent a first or at worst your 2nd pick on. Manning has had 1 bad week (wk 11) and otherwise he has been pretty consistent on putting up points. Warner has been hot, but he is super banged up, and has some really bad games. You figure Manning is good for 20 points, how many more do you expect from Warner? And is that gamble for a few more points worth the possibility of Warner having a bad game?