Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: which handle should i use 4 stars?
lolbbvaments 7 10.77%
mike oxinyermom 3 4.62%
sirpwnsalot 8 12.31%
kneegroplz 15 23.08%
good4me2poopon 6 9.23%
BASTARD! FACK OOT! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2007, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All you CO fans see you in Fenway on Wed.

For what it's worth my aunt is from Co and they are my fave NL team but we are still gonna show you waht a hot streak is all about [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to go $20 on the series?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have much bank online cause I haven't played in forever/life. I'll go $10 on the series, if there are no bans involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you only go $10.... a ban must somehow be included! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn your rable rousing

I'll go $10 + 24 hour ban + 30 day avatar/location change.

Or $10 + 24 hour ban + for 5 days after ban you must end every post (regardless of forum) with "{winning team} is awesome" or some variation of props for winning team. If you end one post in that period without props it's a 72 hour ban or 60 day av/loc change.

If Benny is man enough for one of those deals.

Or I will go $5 + 12 hour ban** with anyone else.

All these offers are negotiable, and the reason I only want to go $10 is so Benny doesn't get all my action. So PM or post here if you're man enough to bet against The Best Team In Baseball*. I will be taking up to $25 in action with added non-$ wagers. All offers must be agreed to here by gametime Wed to be binding

* Best Team In Baseball is a non-negotiable title even if Colorado wins [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

** for mods all bans I incur are stackable and I would like to serve them sequentially as one ban. In the unlikely event we should lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nomadtla,

I'm up for taking this bet if you offer me the current WS odds of 2:1. We have a deal? PM/IM me to workout the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting to hear from the red sox homer? Nomad.. you out there? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Game one is tomorrow night!
Old 10-23-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Beat: The rest of this whole [censored] weekend. [censored] fires in the ear. What is this [censored]? I'm flying into SD at 9 pm on Sunday night, and all of a sudden I see a raging inferno on the right side of the plane. Whoa! Then I look out the left window, and there's ANOTHER inferno! Who knew Hell would take up residence in the San Diego area just in time for my arrival? I left beautiful weather in Rochester for what was supposed to be better weather down here, not patchy smoke with a chance of asthma and a long range forecast of lung cancer. The windows of my hotel room don't even fully close. It smells like a damn girl scout marshmallow roast in here. I can't even escape the smoke by coming inside.

[/ QUOTE ]

not to put too fine a point on it, but as someone whose entire family lives in NE san diego county, [censored] you wookie.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not so crass as to trivialize the situation of people who've lost homes. If your family has, they have my sympathy and prayers. Other than worries of losing homes, though, most evacuees and I are in a similar boat at this point.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:34 PM

Attention: The UltimateBet bad-beat jackpot has reached half a million dollars. That is all.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
All you CO fans see you in Fenway on Wed.

For what it's worth my aunt is from Co and they are my fave NL team but we are still gonna show you waht a hot streak is all about [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Care to go $20 on the series?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have much bank online cause I haven't played in forever/life. I'll go $10 on the series, if there are no bans involved.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think if you only go $10.... a ban must somehow be included! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn your rable rousing

I'll go $10 + 24 hour ban + 30 day avatar/location change.

Or $10 + 24 hour ban + for 5 days after ban you must end every post (regardless of forum) with "{winning team} is awesome" or some variation of props for winning team. If you end one post in that period without props it's a 72 hour ban or 60 day av/loc change.

If Benny is man enough for one of those deals.

Or I will go $5 + 12 hour ban** with anyone else.

All these offers are negotiable, and the reason I only want to go $10 is so Benny doesn't get all my action. So PM or post here if you're man enough to bet against The Best Team In Baseball*. I will be taking up to $25 in action with added non-$ wagers. All offers must be agreed to here by gametime Wed to be binding

* Best Team In Baseball is a non-negotiable title even if Colorado wins [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

** for mods all bans I incur are stackable and I would like to serve them sequentially as one ban. In the unlikely event we should lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nomadtla,

I'm up for taking this bet if you offer me the current WS odds of 2:1. We have a deal? PM/IM me to workout the details.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting to hear from the red sox homer? Nomad.. you out there? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] Game one is tomorrow night!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry. I was out hikking all day yesterday. I offer no odds if you want 1:1 like Benny then we'll go.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down with this. But let's include a 30 day custom avatar for the loser (winner's choice ldo) if there is a sweep.

I don't own a purple broom, but if I get tickets to Sunday's game, I might be buying one. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK Pat/Thomas. FMP

Will we have images on the new system, and when is this supposed to happen?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree to those terms
$10 + 24 hour ban + 5 days of team props in posts - with added 30 day avatar change in the event of a sweep (30 days begins [like the 5 day posting regulation] after the 24 hour ban.)

My dad may see you at Sundays game. He's traveling across country taking train picture (retirement FTW), and my Aunt lives in Denver and was gonna try and get tickets LDO.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:45 PM

As an update from the fire, things seem to be looking up for me. The wind now seems to blowing the fire more north than west now, so the evacuation in Del Mar has been lifted. Escondido looks to be in big trouble right now, but I can breathe a little easier. What we really need is a wind out of the west, but unfortunately, forecasts don't seem to see that happening before Thursday.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:54 PM

email from my mom-in-law

[ QUOTE ]
This is something xxxxx sent me, and it's SO funny. This really happened where she works at Nuvell in LR. Read the writing below in red before you open the attachment.

Subject: wal-mart.. go figure

Read below before opening image:

We had a "going away" party yesterday for a lady at our Little Rock claim office. One of the supervisors called a Wal-Mart and ordered the cake.
He told them to write:
"Best Wishes Suzanne" and underneath that write "We will miss you".
As the picture shows, it didn't quite turn out right. It was too funny not to keep it.

[/ QUOTE ]

and the accompanying photo:

Old 10-23-2007, 11:05 PM

lol wal-mart
Old 10-24-2007, 02:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Attention: The UltimateBet bad-beat jackpot has reached five hundred fifty thousand dollars. That is all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-24-2007, 02:54 AM

okay this one pissed me off a lot

2/4 fr

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. MP3 posts a blind of $1.
UTG calls, <font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP2 calls, MP3 (poster) checks, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls, BB calls, UTG calls, MP2 calls, MP3 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (14 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(7 players)</font>
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">UTG bets</font>, MP2 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP3 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, SB folds, BB folds, UTG calls, MP2 folds, MP3 folds, CO calls.

Turn: (14.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, CO calls.

River: (20.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, UTG calls, CO calls.

Final Pot: 32.50 BB

hero shows 8 high straight, second guy playing the board mucks, co shows 98o for the 9 high straight ugh wtf how can i punish you so perfectly every time like that and then i still get [censored] over god [censored] damn it how can i cap the flop and raise the turn knowing i'm right both times and then have this happen arghhhh thank god i'm not playing for a living any more
Closed Thread