Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: disputing a visa debit charge for poker-has anyone done this befor

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I'm well aware of the difference between a credit and debit account. How do you use the phrase "recover that money" and not call it a debt? Yes, you are in the wrong. You are trying to get money that your boyfriend stole from you from a source that is not responsible for the theft. It's not anyone's fault but your boyfriend's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck to you all.

Considering I can't get my one little VISA credit card to reverse obvious fraud charges from a skumbag internet co that is black listed by every BB and IBB group there is tells me all I need to know about "missing money" from a joint account.

Let this be a lesson to anyone who has a joint account with anyone you can or can not trust.

Once you put the money in a joint account legally it belongs 100% to both of you. There is no 50/50 in the deal. Either party can drain the account for any reason or none at all.

Once you or the other recieves anything of even minimal value for the withdraw it's is between the two of you. Well if the amount is enough you, him/her and a bevy of lawyers. Having once been down that road I'll clue you into a well know but little understood fact, the only people that come out of a battle like that happy with the end result are the lawyers!

D$D