Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 05:38 AM

Default iPoker and Tain

This is from tainpoker.com

[ QUOTE ]

(2007-01-19)

Stockholm, Jan 19th 2007

In the beginning of February 2007, the following card rooms from the Tain Poker Network will migrate to the iPoker/Playtech poker network: CarlosPoker.com, CBMbet.com, Chilipoker.com, DMHpoker.com, Expekt.com, Gutshotgaming.com, Parimatch.com, Pokerducks.com and Tradesportspoker.com.

The migration of these Tain Poker network operators is a result of the deal in October 2006 to merge the Tain Poker Network and the Tribeca Tables network. The following month, November 2006, Playtech acquired Tribeca Tables Europe Limited with the intention to merge the European facing operators of the Tribeca Tables operators to the iPoker/Playtech Network. The current Tain Poker Network operators will thus migrate directly to the iPoker/Playtech Network.

All available resources in Playtech and Tain are currently working to make this migration as smooth and successful as possible.

With the migration complete, Tain is now able to focus on being the market leading developer of turnkey solutions for the online gambling industry. A new exciting “One Stop Shop” concept for online gambling will be launched by Tain this spring.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anybody knows how much traffic will iPoker gain by this move and what software will be used ?

I don't like the iPoker software . I have an account at Titan and there I can't turn off the avatars and if I want to play more than 3 tables is not very easy to do .(lots of avatars and colors )

Are there any mods for iPoker or is there a way to turn off the avatars at TitanPoker ? I [censored] hate them !!!!!
[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2007, 04:44 PM

Default Re: iPoker and Tain

[ QUOTE ]
Are there any mods for iPoker or is there a way to turn off the avatars at TitanPoker ? I [censored] hate them !!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Urm, "options", first option, unclick the "Show Avatars" box. (Or am I being levelled here?)
Old 01-20-2007, 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Urm, "options", first option, unclick the "Show Avatars" box. (Or am I being levelled here?)

[/ QUOTE ]
For titan this doesn't work.If you have an account at Noble or other skins you can turn them off.
I've asked them how to disable the [censored] avatars and they told me I can't .

One good thing I've understood from the e-mail is that in a few weeks they will change the hand history format and they were thinking about BET POT ,RAISE POT buttons.
Old 01-20-2007, 07:26 PM

When I used to play on Titan (American, can't anymore), I had avatars turned off. Don't know what the problem is on your end.

Tain will give them a marginal bump in traffic.
Old 01-21-2007, 09:39 AM

So what about the Tain rooms that aren't mentioned in their press release:
getminted
Scandic Bookmakers
innigame
NetPoker24 (can't access this site now so maybe it's defunct)

Will the network cease to exist in early February?
Old 01-21-2007, 11:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
For titan this doesn't work.If you have an account at Noble or other skins you can turn them off.
I've asked them how to disable the [censored] avatars and they told me I can't .

One good thing I've understood from the e-mail is that in a few weeks they will change the hand history format and they were thinking about BET POT ,RAISE POT buttons.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that's weird, I play at Titan, I have the avatars turned off...
Old 01-21-2007, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Tribeca

So I ask support as to when your closing your doors at Golden Palace poker.. They say we are open just dont have as many deposit options.. I reply, I'm not looking to deposit or withdraw, I'm just looking for a time frame for your departure from US players.. They again reply as long as we have options to deposit we are open..

Is Tribeca support always been this dumb..? I wish the merger didnt happen but what can ya do..
Old 01-22-2007, 12:03 PM

Default Re: Tribeca

Tribeca + Tain + iPoker would be a bit smaller than FullTilt, but way ahead of 5th place. Assuming there's no overlap of players, and they all switch.
Old 01-23-2007, 12:38 AM

you can only turn the avatars off when you are not playing any tables.
Old 01-23-2007, 11:09 AM

does anyone know if doylesroom is going to change the software or is it gonna be the same..???