Old 08-31-2005, 09:03 AM

Default Re: Poker Tracker

My free PT guide is here

http://www.bet-the-pot.com/poker-tra...ne-page31.html

Latest NL autorates (full ring and 6 max) are here

http://www.andymcnish.btinternet.co.uk/newauto.htm
Old 03-16-2006, 05:05 PM

How should one set up poker tracker? I understand what it does and why but I do not understand how to set up the various functions ect...

Thanks
Chris
Old 03-16-2006, 07:09 PM

Great program! Helps me to track how loose/tight/passige/aggressive my oppnents are, as well as my own play. Also allows me to look back at how I fare with various hands and various positions. Charts my bankroll for various levels and limits. HUD allows me to access all of the pertinent info right on the table as I play. Allows me to play multiple tables and have more relaiable reads than I had concentrating on one table. Also, there's a similar program called PokerOffice that already ahs the HUD built into it. I am just as pleased with that as I am PT.

Chris
Old 03-16-2006, 07:48 PM

I agree its a great software but it needs a major facelift and lacks some features. When it stores NL hands, it misses some valuable information. We cant study our flop ( or turn ) play correctly since it doesnt eveluate hands like gutshots or draws. The player ratings subsystem needs to envolve.It only works with locally stored hand files. It does not calculate pot odds and the registration process should be like PokerACE HUD's.
In spite of all that its a great software.
Old 03-16-2006, 07:59 PM

I would love to see a piece of software that, in essence, had the display abilities of PAHUD and the general features of pokertracker with the GUI (/statistical modifiability, etc.) as poker davinci. I wouldn't mind if this program had the ability to interface with partyplanner or the ability to run AHK scripts (for instance, a menu of AHK scripts available and the ability to run the selected scripts at a given time). Also, I would love for it to interface with poker patterns.

Yes. This is a dreamers paradise.

-eric
Old 09-26-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I found Poker Tracker v2.06 on P2P . I used [censored] and found it on there so you might want to check that out. You probably could get it free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Retrieving poker-related software from a P2P network is like asking to have a keystroke logger installed on your PC. Do it if you like having your private information stolen.