Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2007, 04:37 PM

Default Re: Curious Q about DRUGS

question ... what's up with the turtle-dick stuff (i.e. wats the biological explanation for this)? Is it possible to still get it up? i always thought sex and coke went hand in hand until i discovered the 'turtling' phenomenon.
Old 03-18-2007, 06:09 PM

haha ya it does that sometimes too.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:04 PM

Wanna see someone on coke?

http://www.cardplayer.com/tv search for Mike Matusow, its the July 23rd video about rebuys.

I had a couple guys over the other night and they were watching Mike vids on my cpu.. my friends were all laughing at the comments but, I kinda felt disturbed.

He was obviously flying... check it out.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:33 PM

Do yourself a favor and don't do it.

BTW, kevroc, could be right. Look at Mike's jaw moving to his right in the beginning of the interview. That is usually a good sign that someone is jacked up.
Old 03-19-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wanna see someone on coke?

http://www.cardplayer.com/tv search for Mike Matusow, its the July 23rd video about rebuys.

I had a couple guys over the other night and they were watching Mike vids on my cpu.. my friends were all laughing at the comments but, I kinda felt disturbed.

He was obviously flying... check it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

I noticed this a while ago. I don't think it's coke though. See the way his jaw is going crazy? I'm pretty sure it's prescription drugs like Adoral<sp?> or Ritalin. I've seen people on coke and never saw their jaw bump, but, people on scripts like these do it almost every single time.

Thoughts?

G O N E F O R E V E R
Old 03-19-2007, 04:26 PM

anybody who is aaying, "the high isn't worth it/that great/doesn't last that long" didn't get very high quality coke.

and if you're comparing Ritalin to coke you prolly were sold baking powder cuz it's not even close

FWIW I've done coke ~15 times....I've only gotten good REALLY good stuff 2 of those times. I would assume most people who try it are getting stuff that's been cut up about a thousand times.
Old 03-19-2007, 05:05 PM

At first its the greatest thing ever. You will be euphoric and energized and be the fast talking funny guy at the bar. Soon meeting your boys to go out at 11 turns into 12:30 because you have to find coke first or you will be bored to death. Soon you will skip your friends all together and go out with your dealer and a bunch of scumbags to be closer to the coke.

Eventually going to the grocery store or your moms house without coke will be unthinkable. You won't be so funny anymore, just jittery. Your heart will be beating out of your chest at 5am,unable to sleep, and you will say never again. You will use again by 7 pm the next night and repeat the whole thing again.

Eventually you will tire of the whole scene, and if your lucky just quit. It will be suprisingly easy from a physical standpoint, but you will miss it real bad. If your smart you stay away from it and wish you had never tried it because you remember how good it was.

In the end you will be like Henry's final scene in Goodfellas. Life will feel just so [censored]**g mundane without it, yet you can't do it forever, so you have to stay away.