Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: YEREKEEO
Your erection: reason everyone keeps ejaculating (elephantitis, obviously) 4 44.44%
yankees,especially rodriguez = egocenntric [killrallying envious egotistacal overated] 1 11.11%
Young Elvis ruled... eventually kept eating... enter obesity. 4 44.44%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2007, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Official Supernova Elite Thread

Increasing the number of tables beyond 12 would start to have deterimental effects, mainly towards the speed of the tables, as I think even the most multi-tablers would start to slow the tables down significantly.

Just my opinion.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Increasing the number of tables beyond 12 would start to have deterimental effects, mainly towards the speed of the tables, as I think even the most multi-tablers would start to slow the tables down significantly.

Just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

People used to say the same thing back when almost all of the sites had a 4-table max a few years ago.

There are players who can play more tables without slowing the action down.

There are also many players who can't maintain 12 properly. Should we roll back to 8 and punish everybody for the few who can't properly judge their own abilities? Should we also ban alcohol because a small % of people abuse it?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

The speed of the sng hands may decrease too if there is a 24-tabler playing, something that's allowed.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:05 PM

Unrelated to # of tables

I know in the other thread Scotty said that we probably wouldn't know about any changes or tweaks before Jan 1.

That is ok for stuff like Milestones etc but with respect to changes to the bonus coupons or concierge I'd like to ask if it is possible to know by mid December.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What would happen to the current games if players were able to play 16? This must be known before any change would be considered.

Scotty

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think there is any way of absolutely knowing what will happen to the games without actually doing it.
It's kind of a strange requirement.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with this - I've been told that when I'm 12-tabling you can tell which games I'm in from the client window without even looking at the table list because my games are running 10-15 h/hr less (and it's not even necessarily noticeable at the table, it's just that extra .5 sec to autofold 73o in MP because the table focus hasn't popped up yet)
Old 10-16-2007, 12:04 AM

I play 12 tables on stars and 4 tables on FTP all day. and only get timed out about once every 40 thousand hands. I wish i could just play 16 tables on stars. oh well until then...
Old 10-16-2007, 12:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with this - I've been told that when I'm 12-tabling you can tell which games I'm in from the client window without even looking at the table list because my games are running 10-15 h/hr less (and it's not even necessarily noticeable at the table, it's just that extra .5 sec to autofold 73o in MP because the table focus hasn't popped up yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

please go buy some decent equipment, either more monitors or higher res, or bigger monitors so u dont have to stack tables and wait for table focus to pop up.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:55 AM

The tables are already getting filled up with massively multitabling mega nits and ratholing 'system' short stackers, even as low as $400! Increasing the max tables 33% is just going to hurt the games even more since those two types of players are going to make up a huge chunk of those who would gain from 16 tabling possibilities.

Only allow more than 12 tables if you buy in full and have a VPIP > 18. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-16-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

please go buy some decent equipment, either more monitors or higher res, or bigger monitors so u dont have to stack tables and wait for table focus to pop up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please play 6 max instead of FR at a higher level than .5/1NL and see if you can still say the same thing. GG