FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(6) Live and Let Die 32 32.32%
(3) From Russia With Love 67 67.68%
Voters: 99. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 11:10 PM

Default Re: Open Challenge to 2+2 Community

He thinks the site is rigged to make the tournaments end faster. That Stars does something to shorten the game once there is 5 or less players.

Thank you for clarifying waht I was trying to say...that is Indeed my claim....only for 3.40s...I have no data on any other game they offer....

As such I'd vote for insane but only because retarded wasn't offered as an option

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you think it is sooo far fetched...??When was the last time you played these games that I am referring to.....if you haven't tried in a while...once again I encourage you to go and try for yourself...
Old 10-19-2007, 11:14 PM

Mike, I didn't want 2 believe you before........but I think that now I Want 2 Believe......it's the only logical answer..........because of course.....the Zoo only attracts the most sensible......logical posters on this series of tubes we call the...............Interwebs, amirite?
Old 10-19-2007, 11:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
once again I encourage you to go and try for yourself...

[/ QUOTE ]

You are really pushing your luck here. If this wasn't such an interesting thread you would definitely be gone for spamming yet again. No more. Please.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:18 PM

Why would they rig only 3.40 sng's? They make much more money from 100-600nl for example.

I guess you don't have money to join these tables to prove it. too bad. might have been a huge story!
Old 10-19-2007, 11:27 PM

YOu know the way you are treating me...I could say that you are working for STARs...not wanting the greater truth to be revealed....but of course that would be an obsurd claim....I know you are just doing your job...trying to keep the forum clean and such.....So Let me say it again..I am not affiliated with any site..no do I own any poker related business that would benefit from such claims...I am just a poker player like yourself and others in this community whojust wants to ensure that when I play with my hard earned money on any of these sites...and pay quite a bit of rake for providng the service.....the least they can do is make sure It is a Fair game....is that too much to ask??
Old 10-19-2007, 11:30 PM

Thanks for making me smile on an otherwise depressing day sir.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:40 PM

Mike Haven for mod.
Old 10-19-2007, 11:46 PM

Then its time to put up or shut up sir....post your convincing stats now........I'm tired of getting ripped off...by these shady sites like Poker Stars.....it must stop now....$%^$^& fly by night operations....and that so called "moderator" of this forum......he's in league with them and all the sites I think.....pay him no attention he's a shill paid off by all the poker sites....post the hand histories quickly before he.......bans you and deletes them all like Riverstars pays him to.....
Old 10-19-2007, 11:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Then its time to put up or shut up sir....post your convincing stats now........I'm tired of getting ripped off...by these shady sites like Poker Stars.....it must stop now....$%^$^& fly by night operations....and that so called "moderator" of this forum......he's in league with them and all the sites I think.....pay him no attention he's a shill paid off by all the poker sites....post the hand histories quickly before he.......bans you and deletes them all like Riverstars pays him to.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nicely done sir....Why don't you participate in the challenge and prove me wrong??....
Old 10-19-2007, 11:53 PM

Because he'd have to play 3 dollar sit and goes? You should cross post this german bbv.
Closed Thread