Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-11-2007, 11:22 PM

Default Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus)

My worst experience was pretty mild compared to some of them I expect to read, but here goes:

My friend's friend's mom was dying of cancer, and was getting loads of oxycontin and morphone ( a type of morphine ) tablets. my friend's friend stole some, and gave them to me and my friend. We each took a morphone tablet, and then took an oxycontin and rode the NY train from great neck to, flushing I think. We went to my friend's brother's friend's apartment. My friend's brother was childhood friends with the guitarist for Lauryn Hill and he had just got back from being on tour, and we were chilling in his apartment. I have no idea what effect the morphone had on me, if any. But the Oxy Contin had kicked in during the train ride, and i was feeling pleasantly giddy and could feel that nice warm feeling you get when you take them. when we arrived at the apartment, i was offered a bong rip of some weed from the NYC delivery service labeled "Sour Diesel NYC". It was bomb [censored] weed. The bong however was one of those small cheapass ones they sell out on the street, so i figured that it wouldnt hit that hard, which was a huge mistake.

I took a gigantic bong rip and was coughing like crazy cause i under estimated how hard it hit, and my friend's brother offered me a razzberry mikes lemonade because it was a new flavor then and he had bought it. So i am sitting on the couch listening to the guitarist play some songs, he had this sick jimmi hendrix sound effect mod that made that wailing noise... anyways, Im sitting on the couch and all of a sudden when im only HALF WAY through ONE MIKES LEMONADE, everything hits me like a tidal wave. I didnt realize that the oxycontin had reacted with the alcohol which had reacted with the pot, and it was all coming over me at once. It was freakin insane.. i could feel waves radiating up and down my body and all i could do was sit there crumpled on the couch.. between the weed and the OC and the alc mixed together all i could think about is that song that goes "parrrrrraaallllyzzzzed... paaaaarrraaalllyyzzed... so [censored] up cant open my eyes"

I ended up ok. It took about 3 hours to wear off. Still was shocking. Hopefully people will have a lot better stories, even if they are funny, or very serious.

lets hear it.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Post your worst illicit drug experience ever. (comical is a plus

That story you described is what I refer to as Tuesday. I don't really have any bad experiences except the time I had just flown home to Austin from London, and went kinda crazy. I guess my body was still messed up from all the traveling.

Anyway, I barfed pretty much all night and my room smelled FOUL for about 2 weeks event though I was using tons of air freshner. That was the worst day of my life...
Old 07-11-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That story you described is what I refer to as Tuesday. I don't really have any bad experiences except the time I had just flown home to Austin from London, and went kinda crazy. I guess my body was still messed up from all the traveling.

Anyway, I barfed pretty much all night and my room smelled FOUL for about 2 weeks event though I was using tons of air freshner. That was the worst day of my life...

[/ QUOTE ]

you should at least include the drugs you used.. this sounds like flight sickness
Old 07-11-2007, 11:40 PM

Your friend's friend stole drugs from his dying mother? Claaaaaasssssssyyyyyy.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:43 PM

Comical? Back in HS, probably 10th grade, I had a couple friends that worked at a veterinarian's office. They would bring home various pills to eat once in awhile. One time we were picking one of them up after work and decided to check out the pill cabinet and found this stuff call apomorphine. We figured "hey it's got morphine in the name can't be bad right?"--- wrong! bigtime. Turns out it's just an emetic. We basically just puked our asses off for awhile then passed out.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your friend's friend stole drugs from his dying mother? Claaaaaasssssssyyyyyy.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know her, I didn't steal them, and my best friend didn't either... +EV. LOL.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Comical? Back in HS, probably 10th grade, I had a couple friends that worked at a veterinarian's office. They would bring home various pills to eat once in awhile. One time we were picking one of them up after work and decided to check out the pill cabinet and found this stuff call apomorphine. We figured "hey it's got morphine in the name can't be bad right?"--- wrong! bigtime. Turns out it's just an emetic. We basically just puked our asses off for awhile then passed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is what erowid is for
Old 07-11-2007, 11:49 PM

My worst drug experience was back in high school. Some kid sold me some 'speed' pills and I took a few and was playing floor hockey in gym running around like a madman feeling great but then later, on the way home from school I had the worst nausea I have ever experienced. I never did speed again.
Old 07-11-2007, 11:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My worst drug experience was back in high school. Some kid sold me some 'speed' pills and I took a few and was playing floor hockey in gym running around like a madman feeling great but then later, on the way home from school I had the worst nausea I have ever experienced. I never did speed again.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you actually got speed, or adderall, or whatever, your nausea was probably not caused by it. If you do that kind of exercise and you arent properly hydrated (often if you feel yourself getting a headache you are ALREADY dehydrated). It is possible from all of that field hockey that you got a dehydration headache and got sick because of it. just speculation. I have a perscription to adderall and it is pretty much gov't tweaked speed. Because adderall is an appetite supressant (like speed or dexatrim) you sometimes dont eat or drink for a while because it repulses you.
Old 07-12-2007, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. This is what erowid is for

[/ QUOTE ]

This was way before Erowid/Lycaeum. Mid '80s.

My drug adventure/misadventures could fill their own forum.

One time at a Dead show way back in the day I was dropping some liquid in my hand and the little lid on the food coloring dropper popped off basically draining a whole vial all over my hand. Before I even thought about what I was doing I just slurped up the whole puddle. That was an interesting evening.