Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2007, 02:47 AM

Default Re: FTP Iron Man Challenge Plus

[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me that this addition still doesn't make the iron man worth it at all. Imagine that you get 2000 points a day and get the extra 20 points.

20 * 30 = 600 points. 600 points = $100 bonus. $100 dollar bonus for a month of work? please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Considering most people put this in anyway... its a free 100 bucks.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:46 AM

Before: No extra medals.
Now: Extra medals.

Yeah, not worth it at all, you're so right.
Old 10-01-2007, 03:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Imagine that you get 2000 points a day and get the extra 20 points.

[/ QUOTE ]
OUH UCH ECH UUUUUUUUUUUUUU yeeeeeeeeees. $600 bonus every second day! WOU I want it.

The problem is that this issue is about medals. The most "dedicated" (as they call it) players get 400 per month (after a year of playing without a single month missing]. Now you can get 600 a month even for the first moth ever.

[ QUOTE ]
20 * 30 = 600 points. 600 points = $100 bonus. $100 dollar bonus for a month of work? please.

[/ QUOTE ]
The approach is: now you can get the bonus once a 10 month. Now it will be available every 3 months. That's it.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look at the my promotions page. It's useful.

[/ QUOTE ]
I haven't found any way how to opt-out of "the daily freerolls". Where exactly can these freerolls be opted-out?
Old 10-01-2007, 04:15 PM

YES!!!!!!!

I'm stoked

600 medals a month....plus 100 bonus for iron (I opt out of the freeroll cause busy saturdays) and I just finished month 12...that means another 300 medals....1,000 medals a month [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

WEEE!!!!!!!...$600 bonus every 3 months, I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] you tilt!!!!

(p.s. add in aussie opt out for 200 a month, and it's less than 3 months technically) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 06:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the new additions are in addition to the prior bonuses. In actuality I was referring to the Iron Man program as a whole.

I've been getting Iron every month since the program started and the meager bonuses have NOT been sufficient to compensate me for having to play 25 out of 30 days each month.

Also, I'd like to point out that in order to get the 600 medal bonus, you need to put in 2k points per day. I would think that the average player does not currently reach 2k per day, and the average bonus medals per month (from this addition) will be closer to 300.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously the new additions are in addition to the prior bonuses. In actuality I was referring to the Iron Man program as a whole.

I've been getting Iron every month since the program started and the meager bonuses have NOT been sufficient to compensate me for having to play 25 out of 30 days each month.

Also, I'd like to point out that in order to get the 600 medal bonus, you need to put in 2k points per day. I would think that the average player does not currently reach 2k per day, and the average bonus medals per month (from this addition) will be closer to 300.

[/ QUOTE ]

a.) I put in way more than 2K points worth per day already (although I agree for the "average" 2+2 player they do not do this)

b.) They keep adding little things on to the iron man promo and keep making it better and better...It makes me excited more excited for the promo (now only takes me 3 months for $600) and in addition it makes me excited about future add ons they might do

So overall I think the iron man/rakeback/random bonuses/tilt points is really making tilt a cool/fun/good place to play.
Old 10-01-2007, 08:17 PM

This is definitely a nice move by FT, I still wish they wouldn't make you play 25 days to get Iron. I'm not a pro player so I only get in 15-20 days a month between work, life, etc.

So I earn like 15k-20k points a month while only getting silver. If you earn 20k points in a month, that should be automatic Ironman imo.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

So I earn like 15k-20k points a month while only getting silver. If you earn 20k points in a month, that should be automatic Ironman imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree

I think the main purpose of iron man promotion is to induce and reward frequent play as opposed to "mass" play. (Basically trying to induce a player who is going to play 1 session for the day to play on tilt rather than stars because of the bonus)

Now I think iron man plus is intended to reward "frequent play" and "mass play." (basically for the grinding mid statkes pros) Inducing us to both play their for our first session of the day, and our 2nd and 3rd session etc. (3 sessions is a typical day for me, and the first always goes to tilt, then 2nd and 3rd tilt or stars based on how I feel, but now it's going to be first 2K hands on tilt (2K hands = around 2K tilt points) then the rest of the hands tilt or stars.

(overall I'm a sucker for little promos and tilt's promo is going to increase my play on their site...if they uncapped it, say 500 points in a day = 5 medals or something, I'd play 100% at tilt probably)
Old 10-02-2007, 01:54 PM

It's a step in right direction for FTP. Now they need to add more items to the ironman store.