Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-11-2007, 04:20 AM

Default Re: Motor city e-tables coming back soon....

Are the same typical horrible see every flop low limit players playing 3/6 on the e-tables or is it another crowd? i'm having a horrible time getting money out of my online accts, i wouldn't be able to handle a slow start at 5/10 or 10/20 with what part of my roll i've currently got availible to me.

thanks!
Old 08-11-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Many of the 50-200 players have moved to 2-5. They like not paying rake.

I think O8 is good for the e-tables too, I just hope the older guys like it. The bbj was announced at $3k on the e-tables today unless I misheard something. There are about 3 people that used to play $300 that play 15-30 now and one loose cannon from 2-5 seems to like this game as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since when do you not pay rake in the 2/5 game? Who is the loose cannon from 2/5? Young guy?
Old 08-11-2007, 01:31 PM

My bad, I wasn't awake when I typed that. I meant that they would rather pay rake than the time charge.
Old 08-11-2007, 10:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My bad, I wasn't awake when I typed that. I meant that they would rather pay rake than the time charge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Still doesn't make sense but no worries...They were forced to put the 08B on a traditional table and the majority of the regulars did not show up. They did get a 3/6 game going on the etable by mid afternoon and the BBJ is 26K. Give me a light description of the loose cannon...I am so curious.
Old 08-12-2007, 03:04 AM

I don't really like to talk about people behind their back, especially when they've given me such good action in the past. He's between 21 and 40 ;-). I often see him in a baseball hat, but not always.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He's between 21 and 40 ;-). I often see him in a baseball hat, but not always.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can only think of one person who fits the description because i doubt your talking about Yoshi. I only played NL with him once and he had a stack to push around the table. As for the RxR when he started playing a few of us targeted him...didn't work out so well, definitely a stronger Omaha player than Hold-Em and he will tell you that. His name starts with an M...Matt, Mike or Mark.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:06 PM

I'm thinking of a different person actually.
Old 09-05-2007, 01:33 PM

Default cashout ASAP

As I reported earlier, they plan to discontinue the e-tables (for a second time) so if you have any money in there cash out while you can. I'm not sure what the exact date is, but I think it's within the next week. You can call them at 313-237-6735 for more info.
Old 09-05-2007, 05:27 PM

Default Re: cashout ASAP

yoshi normally plays 10/20 limit when i see him..he's not bad..doesnt make any fancy plays...pretty straight forward. my name starts with mark..but i'm no loose cannon and i dont play 2/5 nl....ha ha........the RxR seems like a great game...i never have the time and the bankroll to play it, pots are huge every hand............
Old 09-05-2007, 11:47 PM

Default Re: cashout ASAP

LOL... i hope you guys arn't talkin about me!! but its verrrrrrrry possible!! :-)