Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 12:22 PM

Default Re: real estate career vs. financial planner

thanks spex
the truth is i dont know the specific RE job i would want maybe start out as an agent get a brokerage license, do consulting, invest, whatever i enjoy and am most successful in probably a combination of things

also im going to be getting in touch with haymancompany.com in december which is a commercial real estate investment company.

so i dont know specifically what i would do in real estate but im looking for now

and im sure id get ccim designation i know RE agents pretty much have that used car salesman reputation but i feel im smarter and more driven and could be more successful then most, so i figure if people do well that dont have much of any designations or educations i could do pretty well . . .
Old 11-29-2007, 12:28 PM

Default Re: real estate career vs. financial planner

i know whatever i do right out of school doesn't really matter a whole lot, just need to get out there and get some work experiance under my belt.

and i can could do one and go to the other

itd probably be better to try finance first and itd be simple to change over to real estate and could do it vice versa, but not quite as easily

what do you guys think is easier to be succesful doing or easiest to make the most money in