Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Nez looks villagerish to me, but is looking more and more wolfy as the days go on.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't quite get that statement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nez has been getting more and more defensive and seemingly trying to move attention to others when his name is brought up. He did not do this much at all when several people thought/assumed he was peeked as villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

And... this statement is so untrue it hurts

Bravos, you haven't played with me before, I get MUCH more defensive than this

Hell I've been telling people to stop clearing me

If anything this fact is actually wolfy
Old 08-02-2007, 05:49 PM

the thing that concerns me about Bravos is-

does he really decide to make the Nez his primary focus in the game, the way he has, as a wolf?

it doesn't make a lot of sense.

but it doesnt make a lot of sense for a villager to focus on Nez so much either.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:03 PM

These are all the Bravos posts with the exception of todays

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
FMXDA is a villager

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
continuing to rail on bravos:

obviously hes read the thread since he has a weird feeling about Fmx, but thats all he cares to post when he misses all of yesterday?

He doesn't even want to say "hi, sorry about yesterday" or anything? Just that, and then he leaves?

Who has played with Bravos in a long game before?

Regardless, there is nothing natural about that post whatsoever. If Luckay claims seer we should lynch Bravos, or Luckay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't say "sorry for missing yesterday" because everyone always says that is sooo wolfy..LOL

My other post was maybe a bit mis-said. My weird feeling about fmx, was because of his.. "Obviously I am soo cleared now that KBar turned up wolf". Just because KBar was a wolf, clears no one. I have used this strat in the past, as in pounding on a fellow wolf early with mixed results..

1. The bandwagon on a wolf-mate would die off and someone else would get lynched. Eventually, if me or the other wolf was lynched, it would go a long way in removing suspiciousness from the other.

or

2. The bandwagon actually picked up steam leaving the pushing wolf two choices.. a. Throw the other wolf under the bus to gain village cred, or b. try and divert the bandwagon but risk it becoming obvious.

My statement regarding fmx was only because his post seemed to be trying SO hard to villagerize himself since KBar was a wolf. When a wolf is lynched on day one, NO ONE becomes 100% cleared of anything.. even the person that made the final vote if the decision was inevitable. I have no clear read on fmx since nothing seemed to be super wolfy or super villagery (if that is possible in the first 1.5 days), but he did seemed to be trying possibly a bit to hard to remove any wolf suspicions in that post.

My stance on Luckay is only because our seer was eaten, but basically pointed to Luckay before he died. Anyone no going that route is suspicious also.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bravos is an obvious wolf for several reasons:

1) as a villager he wouldn't take the time to make a long reply to me for going after him for making one short posr

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL @ that... I used that post to explain my reasoning behind my thinking that fmx was acting "weird". I used it to explain my case more of spelling out that fmx is not 100% villager, not because of your "going after me"
[ QUOTE ]

2) that short post was mega wolfy

[/ QUOTE ]

fix your wolfdar.. please tell me why it was wolfy?

I typed the short response to get back into the game. I was out all day yesterday because I was stuck babysitting 3 different contractors at my house and had no internet access until about 8:30pm pacific time. This happened to be a post that caught my eye because these types of things tend to be glossed over and accepted sometimes without thinking about it too much. People that claim so-and-so is a villager at the start of day 2 are just crazy! There is like... never.. such an obvious villager on the start of day 2, that he can be written off as so, and anyone who assumes there is, is highly suspicious or just dumb.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]

3) where did he go?

[/ QUOTE ]

unfortunately, I have a job [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]..

my list so far..

Luckay for obvious reasons
LastChance
supine
Nez
VR - I never get a good read on her evah!
Shorty - because he seems to always be a wolf [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

As for you, I have no real clue yet as to which side of the fence to put you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
copy paste everyone's list, add Nez (who is probably a peeked villager), and make a long suspicious post in response to one dustin's suspicious.

yeah. he won't be around long after luckay/lastchance go.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. what is your list?

I'm sure it is a "copy/paste" of everyone else's...

No matter what names I put on there, you could basically say that. You have probably played enough w/ me to get a good read, but still think I am a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
copy paste everyone's list, add Nez (who is probably a peeked villager), and make a long suspicious post in response to one dustin's suspicious.

yeah. he won't be around long after luckay/lastchance go.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.. what is your list?

I'm sure it is a "copy/paste" of everyone else's...

No matter what names I put on there, you could basically say that. You have probably played enough w/ me to get a good read, but still think I am a wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also.. this is funny

Bravos is wolfy because of his short post!
Bravos is wolfy because of his long post!

Hmm, maybe I should just stick to medium length posts?

How is this one? Wolfy? Too hot? Too cold? Just right?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
someone please explain to me how Neil aka Kenny was able to peek both Nez AND Luckay on night 0?

Kenny said to not lynch Nez, but also that Luckay was a wolf (which he was). This was all said on day one, but is not possible. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well now he'll just never die because everyone assumes he's cleared. That's exactly why they killed kenny n1 instead of N2.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is similar to the question I had..

Do we assume that LuckayLuck was peeked night 0, or Nez night 0? It can not be both. We killed Luckay and he indeed was a wolf. So if Luckay was indeed peeked, we really have no idea what role Nez has.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone please explain to me how Neil aka Kenny was able to peek both Nez AND Luckay on night 0?

Kenny said to not lynch Nez, but also that Luckay was a wolf (which he was). This was all said on day one, but is not possible. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

hi Bravos,

I'm going to try and pretend like i wasn't all over you yesterday, and to let you try and be a villager today.

Neil peeked Luckay.

He did not peek Nez. There is no room for debate on this.

I still believe that this is irrelevant because Nez is a villager.

What else to do you think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I also feel that Nez is a vilager, but we can not be 100% sure. Several people have stated that Nez MUST be a villager and that Neil cleared him.

My short list right now is:

LC
Shorty
Clown

Your thoughts on clown?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Nich..why is Nez on your never vote for list?

I'll be checking in later when I get caught up at work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-02-2007, 06:13 PM

Is Bravos new or just infrequent?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New as in how?
Old 08-02-2007, 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New as in how?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you mean new to POG, the answer is no. I started posting in POG when the forum first opened way back in the day. I did take a small POG hiatus a little while back though...
Old 08-02-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

does he really decide to make the Nez his primary focus in the game, the way he has, as a wolf?

but it doesnt make a lot of sense for a villager to focus on Nez so much either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bravos please respond to this
Old 08-02-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bravos please respond to this

[/ QUOTE ]

OK.. thought I already have.. but...

I wasn't "specifically" focusing on Nez. I was focusing on the fact that people were labeling Nez as village w/ no sound reason/proof. Once a large group of villagers have a person secured into their villager list, it becomes harder to lynch them if they indeed are a wolf. This used to happen much more frequently in the earlier WW games and it totally killed the village.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:32 PM

hey all
back, gonna catch up yadda yadda
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

New as in how?

[/ QUOTE ]