Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Party go mad

Just to add...

No site could ever be against, or ban people for using, PokerTracker.

Unlike other software tools, PokerTracker doesn't even need to run while you're playing. You could easily import all hands in one shot after each session. PokerTracker is only run during game play because other programs need it to import so that they update in near-realtime.

Without other software tools that depend on PokerTracker's imports, PokerTracker is pretty much undetectable. How could sites ban a user for having a program that can be used hours after closing the Poker Client? They wouldn't even know the player was using it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2007, 02:49 AM

If party has closed accounts and said they will not return the funds the they must have used AI

Have seen few cases in the past wherein party closed accounts for using AI,they have done that to vietnam tournament bots and they are right in doing so coz we too felt that they were bots

some times we end up supporting the wrong guys who cheat us on the tables using bots and they end up here trying to be innocent, have played on party for 3 years now and can say that they are pretty strong in their quest against cheating

there is no smoke with out fire
Old 05-01-2007, 04:15 AM

Interesting thread.

Initially I felt sympathy for you guys. However, you have shown a history of getting your funds seized on other sites as well. Party is a publicly listed company, why would they risk their entire operation on seizing your funds unscrupulously?

Your best bet may be to format your hard drive and delete programs that may be infected (reasons for your account being seized) and then re-install pokertracker and pokerace. You should relly stick to reputable trackers like tracker etc. Just a thought.

Either way, all the best. Good luck getting your money back.
Old 05-01-2007, 05:03 AM

--------------------------
Your best bet may be to format your hard drive and delete programs that may be infected
---------------------------
There is no necessity... I did not HAVE forbidden programs, and Party can check up it...
Old 05-01-2007, 07:23 PM

Many of my friends have got blocked account without clear reasons from partypoker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-01-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]

some times we end up supporting the wrong guys who cheat us on the tables using bots and they end up here trying to be innocent, have played on party for 3 years now and can say that they are pretty strong in their quest against cheating

there is no smoke with out fire

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't argue these thoughts much. I always thought this way myself. Everyone who don't know banned people personally seems to think so. When it touches anyone - it's quite usually - no one believes him, cause there is no smoke without fire, as you mentioned.

The main dilemma is - that's why player's community is very weak against poker sites arbitrariness. And it's clear to me now, that poker sites either mistaken or even intentionally do the things that we cannot accept as their customers. But its not clear to you or to anyone else.

The default reaction on such posts is that no one believes. Next can be - "no one believes me". Isn't that the time to try to think far?

"There is no smoke without fire" - this phrase can be associated against Party Poker as well. Why do you choose to say it against players? Cause Party banned vietnam tournament bots? Maybe they banned some honest players along with these bots, does their destiny bothers you?
No? I don't know who will be next. Maybe me - maybe you - maybe some others honest guys.
Old 05-02-2007, 02:46 AM

Mike has disappeared, as the groom from wedding... As well as support Party at answers on post inquiries. It is necessary to call to the God?
[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-02-2007, 08:48 PM

Default Re: PartyPoker prohibits usage of any side-software?

Does this mean community reacts for such threads or there are some other huge effects im not aware of?

Pokersitescout.com:

Apr 16 @ 12:53 PM 11080
Apr 17 @ 1:58 PM 10921
Apr 18 @ 12:48 PM 10752
Apr 19 @ 12:37 PM 10574
Apr 20 @ 2:15 PM 9273
Apr 21 @ 12:48 PM 8445
Apr 22 @ 12:35 PM 9613
Apr 23 @ 12:47 PM 11397
Apr 24 @ 2:15 PM 9919
Apr 25 @ 12:44 PM 9995
Apr 26 @ 2:06 PM 9745
Apr 27 @ 2:31 PM 8485
Apr 28 @ 1:43 PM 7222
Apr 29 @ 1:05 PM 8719
Apr 30 @ 1:49 PM 7891
May 1 @ 12:43 PM 8836

Party stocks lose value: http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=PRTY.L&t=5d
Old 05-03-2007, 02:37 PM

Excuse for bad English …
Mike! Who the liar - you or support?
Today has sent inquiry, has received the answer
-----------------------------------

I wish to specify.
Whether it is possible to use PokerTracker
PokerAceHud - whether there are they in the list forbidden?
Thanks

-----------------------------------

Hello, XXXX!
Thanks for your letter.
Programs about which you ask, it is forbidden to use for game on our site. We advise you to not risk in the given situation. If the system will find out that you use these programs your account will be closed also means will be withdrawn.

------------------------------------------

Most of all I would like to be mistaken. I can inform registration number of the answer (after a conclusion of money).
Old 05-03-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello, XXXX!
Thanks for your letter.
Programs about which you ask, it is forbidden to use for game on our site. We advise you to not risk in the given situation. If the system will find out that you use these programs your account will be closed also means will be withdrawn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hmmmm... Is this the original email they sent you back? I'm not being funny here, but that reply doesn't read like any I've seen from Party before and the grammar used reads much more like poster's own... If this isn't the original email, then I think you should post the exact email you sent to them and the exact email you received back (with any truely important info XXXXed out obviously).

It does seem odd to me that out of the tens of thousands of PT/PAHUD users, it's only this sudden rush of new posters that seem to be having problems. As far as I know from reading these boards; Party doesn't just take your money without a very good reason and the times they have done so has either been for outright cheating (ala Zee Justin / multi-accounting) or for using bots. Also from what I've read on the WinHoldem forum in the past they give warnings about using bots long before they confiscate your money.

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]