Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-27-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Ultimate Bet Bonuses and withdrawing

I apologize if this information is already out there, but I suck at the search feature so far.

I have the Ultimate Bet 111% bonus right now. I was wondering about cashouts. Particularly this statement from UB's site:
"Players that deposit and withdraw Real Money without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.. "

Anyone know what a "significant amount of play" is exactly?

Any help is appreciated.
Old 09-27-2007, 11:33 AM

Default Re: Ultimate Bet Bonuses and withdrawing

If you clear that bonus you've played enough. Bonus sucks make sure you have rakeback aswell. Also there are reloads all the time so there is no hurry in getting the bonus.

UB cashouts to NETeller for me as a Euro player has been superfast lately no problems at all.

Good luck, Kristoffer
Old 09-29-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"Players that deposit and withdraw Real Money without significant amount of play will be required to forfeit their bonus dollars.. "

Anyone know what a "significant amount of play" is exactly?

[/ QUOTE ]

My understanding is that you need to play enough that the rake more-or-less covers the fees they paid on your deposit(s). They do seem to be somewhat inconsistent about enforcement sometimes, based on posts I've seen over the last couple of years.
Old 10-02-2007, 12:34 PM

I just cleared my Ultimate Bet bonus dollars, and are wondering if I withdraw my money and re-deposit it a week or so later under a promotion and get more bonus dollars -- and repeat this process when the bonus dollars are cleared again... Will I run into a problem with them, or is this something that gets by?
Old 10-02-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just cleared my Ultimate Bet bonus dollars, and are wondering if I withdraw my money and re-deposit it a week or so later under a promotion and get more bonus dollars -- and repeat this process when the bonus dollars are cleared again... Will I run into a problem with them, or is this something that gets by?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is fine. UB only gripes if you deposit and then try to pull out before you've played many hands. If you clear any bonus on UB you've probably played a significant # of hands.