Old 04-24-2007, 03:47 AM
Mat Sklansky Mat Sklansky is offline

Default From: degen

Thanks Matt.

If you could make a new thread and post it I would appreciate it.

On 4/24/07, msklansky@aol.com < msklansky@aol.com> wrote:
If you like, I will repost this email in the mod forum for opinions. That's all I'm willing to do. Let me know.

Old 04-24-2007, 04:24 AM
nation nation is offline

Location: actually grinding now
Default Re: From: degen

His word means nothing, he has proven himself time and time again to be untrustworthy and only out for money or things that benefit himself. He is not a good person and after all the unethical stuff he has pulled on 2+2, I am firmly against letting him back.
Old 04-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Evan Evan is offline

Location: startupping

Can someone give me like a 5 sentence (or less) summary of what went down with Degen? Thanks.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:04 AM
Pokeraddict Pokeraddict is offline

Location: Not Absolute

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone give me like a 5 sentence (or less) summary of what went down with Degen? Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

He started a ton of [censored] in A/R with shady business dealings, spam, creating multiple accounts and threatening other affiliates. He then had it out with a mod but I don't recall the story, I'm sure someone else can fill you in on that.

As long as he stays out of A/R I don't really care. I have nothing against the guy really it's just that his presence there will just cause problems and it has been quiet lately.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:53 AM
ZBTHorton ZBTHorton is offline

Location: SSNL Coaches PM ME!!

[ QUOTE ]

Old 04-24-2007, 06:07 AM
Pokeraddict Pokeraddict is offline

Location: Not Absolute

His word means nothing, he has proven himself time and time again to be untrustworthy and only out for money or things that benefit himself. He is not a good person and after all the unethical stuff he has pulled on 2+2, I am firmly against letting him back.

I'm sure this will be the consensus. I am the one that banned him and I don't like the idea of bringing him back but I can stay out of it if needed but I doubt there will be much support for his return. As I said though either way I don't want him in A/R.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:13 AM
durron597 durron597 is offline

Location: Folding

MAYBE if he had sent this a few months after being banned and sticking to the rules... but instead he went and created tons of other accounts and lied that they weren't him just to forward his own agenda.

Just because a guy can write one reasonable sounding email doesn't mean he's changed in the slightest. Why do we want this guy back?
Old 04-24-2007, 08:57 AM
ahnuld ahnuld is offline

omg no.
Old 04-24-2007, 09:02 AM