Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 11:46 PM

Default Re: $500 bankroll: Where to next?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just how accurate are those clearing times posted at bonuswhores? Anyone have an idea if they are actually a good way to gauge how long it will take?

[/ QUOTE ]
divide by 2 or 3 (sometimes more) and you are good to go
Depends on site (more for F games) and your style (more for TAGs) and method (more for contributed)

[/ QUOTE ]
Divide by 2 or 3??? I haven't played FT for a long time, I guess you could be right but I find that figure hard to believe.

In my experience the BW clearing times are generally on the high side...but usually only by about 10-30% (at least for 0.50/1-3/6 FL). Once in a blue moon they're even low. I remember back when UB actually had decent clearing terms they were low there...probably because the hands are dealt fairly quickly at UB.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:00 AM

Id recommend you doing bodog over pso, if you deposit the whole 500 its an easy and fast to clear 140dollar bonus and youll also make 100times as much playin in fish pond bodog than at full tilt(id say nl25/50 bodog = nl10 ft, just stay away from full tilt if you actually wanna find fish)
Old 10-21-2007, 05:13 AM

Concur on the Bodog fish, I only play PLO, but the play was very loose and fishy compared to other sites I have played. The instant 10% means you can freeroll with the bonus straight away.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Divide by 2 or 3??? I haven't played FT for a long time, I guess you could be right but I find that figure hard to believe.

[/ QUOTE ]
I re-checked the Full Tilt and the Hourly Rate for the Full Tilt Signup Bonus is a little bit more than total rake paid per player at tables I played.
i.e. the 100% rakeback would be a little less than what BW states as a "bonus rate" (actually 66% rakeback)
Old 10-21-2007, 04:01 PM

Well in actuality you will get around 42% rakeback from the fulltilt bonus at 6-max and another 18% via rakeback, therefore about 60% rakeback at 6-max regardless of what the bonuswhores chart says.
Old 10-21-2007, 04:20 PM

whats everest bonus like?
Old 10-21-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even if its 15k hands a month at 50NL your not gonna come close to supernova, and even you got supernova it would be at least a bit under 20%. And even it it was 30% and he was a supernova elite (both of these are completely unrealistic, the FTP Bonus+rakeback is 60% rakeback total, which means realisticly via bonus+rakeback he is getting about 5x more back at FTP then he would at stars(while clearing the $600 bonus which releases in $20 increments). Even in the best case (completely impossible) scenario OP would still get twice the total rake back via fulltilt over stars.

Take that for what you will i guess...

[/ QUOTE ]

How do you go from me saying that a $50 NL player will come much closer to FTP's rakeback rate to me saying that he'd be a SuperNova pulling down more from the VIP program than from a combo of bonus+rakeback? Wow.

And not that it's all that relevant, but how would a SuperNova Elite be only getting 30%? In previous threads, people have reported that $50 NL is the sweet spot and people get something like 34% at $100 NL.
Old 10-21-2007, 09:39 PM

cakepoker offers 100% bonus thats easy to clear. that would be one way to go!
Old 10-21-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Not to knock on FTP because I quite like their software but I played about 15K hands there recently and made a significant amount of RB for micros. (probably ~$500)

[/ QUOTE ]
You made $500 in rb playing only 15k hands at micros...?

[ QUOTE ]
Yuo can earn the entire FT bonus at .10/.25- see bonuswhores.com for more info.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just how accurate are those clearing times posted at bonuswhores? Anyone have an idea if they are actually a good way to gauge how long it will take?

[/ QUOTE ]

my apologies.

I recalculated and realized my RB over those 15K hands equaled closer to just over $300.

Regardless it is still significantly more than what my 2000FPP over the same amount of hands at PSTARS can get me (A Greg Raymer Poster).

As for clearance times.

I would be confident that you could clear the full $600 bonus at FT in under 20K hands at .25.50

Casper.