Old 09-08-2007, 12:35 AM
_dave_ _dave_ is offline

Location: UK
Default Re: 360s expected in Stars FPP store in two weeks

Europe please...

We need 30" panels, Xbox 360, PS3 & Wii just as much as USA/Canada. Can live without Madden on the 360 package tho - no idea how to play that strange game [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I'm sure it will be sorted in time, FPPs will keep...

-------Scotty, no love for Europe? why cant we play nintendo too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Working on it

Old 09-20-2007, 04:31 PM
gasoltub gasoltub is offline

Location: 2/4 SH

I emailed pokerstars today...

Question:
[ QUOTE ]
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: xbox 360 elite & playstation 3 availability in the EU?

>Hi,
>
>When I look at the VIP store in the poker client it says that the xbox 360
>elite is available in the EU, but on the store webpage it says US and CA
>only. Which is correct?
>
>Also, will the playstation 3 be available for us europeans any time soon?
>
>regards
>xxxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Answer:
[ QUOTE ]
Hello xxxxx,

The website should be updated today. We expect to have all the game
systems in the VIP Store for the EU in the next 14 days.

Thank you for being a VIP on PokerStars.

Regards,

Scotty
PokerStars VIP Team

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2007, 02:02 PM
gasoltub gasoltub is offline

Location: 2/4 SH

The PS3 is now in stock for Europe but at 33% higher FPP cost, and it's only the 60gb version. I don't get it. Why is the xbox 360 priced the same both here in Europe and over in the US, while there is such a huge difference on the PS3?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 PM
nazbrok nazbrok is offline
Member

I am showcked too by this difference on the ps3

and the wii is already out of stock :/
Old 09-25-2007, 10:30 PM
Jesper_6 Jesper_6 is offline
Member

Wow... That REALLY sucks stars!!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
ematz ematz is offline

[ QUOTE ]
The PS3 is now in stock for Europe but at 33% higher FPP cost, and it's only the 60gb version. I don't get it. Why is the xbox 360 priced the same both here in Europe and over in the US, while there is such a huge difference on the PS3?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Blame Sony. 9 times out of 10 you won't be wrong.
Old 09-29-2007, 07:51 PM
Greg Miller Greg Miller is offline

[ QUOTE ]
The PS3 is now in stock for Europe but at 33% higher FPP cost, and it's only the 60gb version. I don't get it. Why is the xbox 360 priced the same both here in Europe and over in the US, while there is such a huge difference on the PS3?

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Last I heard, the 360 Elite was still in semi-short supply. That would explain why the 360 is so overpriced for Americans and the PS3 isn't.

As for the Wii being out of stock, hopefully this will change now that Wii sales seem to be collapsing in Japan. Demand may finally be met.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Annorax Annorax is offline

Location: [censored]

Scotty,

Can we get Wii and 360 points reload cards in the FPP store?
Old 10-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Scorcho Scorcho is offline

How is the delivery time for the Wiis these days from PokerStars? I just ordered one yesterday and would like to have it by the holiday season. Rumors abound regarding an even greater shortage this season.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Greg Miller Greg Miller is offline

And will the XBox 360 Arcade, XBox 360 Pro, and the new Elite bundle be showing up when they hit the market? And the PS3 40GB?