Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 05:23 PM

Default Re: V1.07

This program keeps getting better and better. Version 1.07 has options for conditional formatting of stats with color.

I will probably start by using some of the well-known autorate rules for the breakpoints, but at some point I would like to hear from other users on suggestions for color coding the 3-bet stats, etc.

Very impressive project.
Old 09-06-2007, 05:51 PM

I seem to have a problem with the stats area size not adjusting properly. In the screenshot there is another figure on the first line that is not displayed at all. It's pretty hard to figure out what causes this as other stats boxes on the same table are of different sizes and most show the 4th stat on the first line. Almost all of them are cut off somehow, though.

Edit: Strange, I restarted Realtime and now it seems OK. Disregard this bug for the time being. I'll post again if I can reproduce it.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:23 AM

Great program.

Some requests for features and fixes:

- Could you possibly add stats for Call Cbet and Raise Cbet? These are useful, especially the Raise Cbet stat, to get an accurate read on how opponents are responding to Cbets. I love punishing players that have a high Raise Cbet stat when they raise my Cbets.

- For the table stats, say I'm playing on FT 6max cash game, and I want the stats in the upper right table, but when I play a donkament on Stars, I want the stats in the top center of the table. Whenever I move the stats, regardless of what site I'm on, it will save the location. So in other words, if I just finished playing a Stars tourny, the table stats will be in the wrong location on FT.

- Would there be a way to implement an autosave feature? Sometimes I'll leave Reatlime HUD open to mine, and my computer will freeze or shutdown (not b/c of RT), and I'll lose all of the hands that RT was tracking since I last saved.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:42 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

Did you ever finish realtime for Poker Stars?
Old 09-07-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Did you ever finish realtime for Poker Stars?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it will ever be "finished", but we are all using it!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:23 PM

once again i will request preflop cold-call stats.
i can't live w/o it
Old 09-07-2007, 02:19 PM

Default V1.07a

V1.07a

(You may have to refresh the page if you have the old one cached - sorry I haven't got this web publishing worked out properly yet)

Fixed aggression square bug on player panel.

Fixed crash on selecting color range list, with no color range present.

As per Juk's suggestion, tried flushing the Party HH files before reading. Anyone using Party, could you please let me know if this works or do you still need to mine the hands using FPHG (as opposed to directly reading the Party HH files)

As per Juk's other suggestion, in another attempt to cure the missing panels problem, I explicitly set the z-order for the panels every time they are updated. This only works with flicker-free drawing off. If you have had this problem, try switching it off, even if you tried it before and it didn't work.

New cards from Fozzy. If you want the old cards, please overwrite the file cards0.png with cards0(alt).png. If you want cards that match the FTP cards, you can overwrite the cards0.png with C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\Graphics\Table\Elements\cards0.png .If you are playing another site and would prefer alternative cards, he has published a lot more at http://poker.wikia.com/wiki/Full_Tilt_Poker_Mods.

Omaha cards now display full face.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: V1.07a

Not sure what happened to the cards0(alt).png - but the one in your package didnt display properly. i didnt screen grab it, but it was un-readable.

The cards0(alt) in your package is a "Indexed" image. The original PNG's I make are "RGB" instead.

Here is the original cards0.png I sent you, in RGB Mode - in case anyone wants it. Right-Click > Save Image As... , LDO.

Old 09-07-2007, 03:39 PM

I believe I found a small cosmetic bug.

Color changes seem to work for all stats (that I have tested) but not for number of hands:

Old 09-07-2007, 03:44 PM

Oops. Sorry about that Fozzy. I also meant to make yours the default.

I'm not sure what happened to the .png. I saved the other image as an index image to save a little space and didnt have a problem. Give me couple of minutes and I'll fix the build. I'm going to keep it as 1.07a though.

Edit: Realtime107a.exe should have the correct image now.