Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 07:09 PM

Default Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
First, when you watch a table without sitting down do the stats appear? If so, "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory" is correct.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only on one or two tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is strange. Can you try checking-unchecking the check box next to the table name in the RT window? As I mentioned earlier I almost never experience this problem and when I do it is only 1-2 player stats missing for a hand. I'll try to something that I hope will help int he next build though.

[ QUOTE ]

When you sit down and start playing the FTP client saves them under your "E:Program files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\FTPname". You should see a filename next to the table name in the Realtime window. If it stays stuck on the observed file ..i.e. "E:\...\handhistory\LHS1A.tmp" then you probably have the 2nd folder slightly wrong.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

It does stick on the .tmp file for some tables, but works fine on others.

I don't see how I can have the folders "wrong", as I browsed for them?

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a dude a couple of weeks ago who had two accounts and fixed his problem when he pointed the folder to the one he was playing on. I'm pretty surprised that the program wouldn't pick up some tables' files but works OK for others. You don't by any chance have some wierd characters in your FTP name? If you can look and send me a file from the ...handhistory\ftpname folder that it wasn't picking up, I'll take a look. Also it might be worth checking if the folders have a lot of old files in there. Have to admit I'm [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2007, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great software. Tweaking some things and it is definately top notch. For me it is awesome since it does not cause my cpu to lag/lock up like PAHUD has done since Tilts upgrades.

Any chance of having the window of the hand history be accessible to copy and paste it as text? or is it just an image only? I.E., can you select it and IM it to someone on MSN....

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice idea, but there are a bunch a character codes for cards and color that make it awkward... besides I believe you should be concentrating on your game and not IMing your bad beats [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

This program doesn't seem to read the hand history files from FTP for me - I never see the last 3 pots like I do in stars, thoughts?

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess this is an earlier post... but you are still not getting any hand histories for FTP? Do you have any stats at all? If no then check your folders. If yes then you might want to delete the prefs.txt file. It is possible the position for the HH panel has got lost... but even still I don't see how you cant's see them anywhere.

I can't think of anything to suggest other than deleting the prefs.txt file and starting over.
Old 08-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Quick question: If I upgrade (from 1.06 to 1.06a), do I have to import hand histories and set up the program again or does it just overwrite the old .exe?
Old 08-27-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Quick question: If I upgrade (from 1.06 to 1.06a), do I have to import hand histories and set up the program again or does it just overwrite the old .exe?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it will probably work. You could just copy the files to another folder so you can go back to a clean 1.06 folder if there's a problem. I'm looking to get another build out, hopefully tomorrow, with a lot faster imports.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:53 PM

Mike, would it be possible to add filters (like PAHUD) so that the stats displayed are relevant to the number of people dealt into the hand? I play heads up, 6max and full ring and the stats can obviously be distorted if I have sat with someone at HU and then at full ring.

Filters something like 2 players, 3-6 players and 7+ would be great.

Is this possible or just too much work/too complicated to do?
Old 08-27-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mike, would it be possible to add filters (like PAHUD) so that the stats displayed are relevant to the number of people dealt into the hand? I play heads up, 6max and full ring and the stats can obviously be distorted if I have sat with someone at HU and then at full ring.

Filters something like 2 players, 3-6 players and 7+ would be great.

Is this possible or just too much work/too complicated to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

You can filter by blind and # of players using the Preferences->Filters option. This only works for hands as they are imported. I.e once a hand is imported changing the filter option doesn't remove it from the database.

You could have 3 separate Realtime folders all using the same folder settings but with different filters. One for HU, one for 3-6 players and another for 7+.

Note I havn't tried this and you need to be careful they all don't try to copy the HH file to the archive at once. Also it could be pain in the ass if you are playing different kinds of tables at the same time, but in theory it could work.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:44 PM

Mike,

Is there a way to improve the quality display of the mucked and board cards? On a black background the edges/cards look rugged and not very sharp.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

a few suggestions:
- more colours available to use in stats. the current colour picker is a bit limited.

thanks again for the great program!

[/ QUOTE ]

just to bump my comments in case mike missed them. I'm still having problems with FT crashing with 1.06a, but it could be Bet Pot thats the problem.
Old 08-29-2007, 09:24 AM

Party isnt working for me.. i have set it up exactly the same as FTP but no stats are showing on the table although the HUD does recognise the table but thats all
Old 08-29-2007, 11:31 AM

Default V1.06b

http://www.mediafire.com/?8hzfdvwycmy

Good news and bads news. The good news is that I got a bunch of hands from "ICMoney" (thanks dude) and figured out why the importing was slowing down. The bad news is that you will need to rebuild the databases - but it should be quicker. You will also need to reset your preferences.

I added a FAQ to the readme.rtf file. Despite the title, people seem reluctant to open this so I'll copy it here too.

V1.06b

Tweaked import speed. Hands exported from PT should import a lot faster now.

Added flicker-free drawing on/off (in Preferences->Table Display) in an attempt to see if solves the non-appearing stats prob. I v rarely see this and never for any length of time, but others appear to. Hopefully someone can say whether it made a difference.

Fixed problems with default stat and mucked card positions.

Adjusted scaling on mucked card images. The mucked cards scale depending on the table size. If the resulting scale is close to 1:1, it is now fixed at 1:1, which gives a cleaner image. Other scales are also fixed at 7:8, 3:4, 5:8 and 1:2 which again should give a less pixelated image.

Found out how to include the MFC DLLs in the program. That's why this exe is bigger. I didn't think it was possible with this compiler but I was wrong. Sorry to everyone who had to download them previously.

FAQ

Q. I don't see any stats

A. Check your folder settings for the site you are playing on. Realtime tries to guess which folders you are using but if you have two accounts or have installed the site software in a non-standard location you will have to set this up manually.

Q. I see some player stat panels but others are missing.

A. Check and uncheck the box next to the table name in the Realtime window. Try minimizing the table and restoring it. The idea is to try and force the table to redraw everything, including hopefully the missing stats. If this doesn't work try unchecking the "Flicker-free drawing" option in the Preferences->Table Display menu.

Q. I have Poker Tracker and I see I have more hands on players in Poker Tracker, than appear in Realtime.

A. Have you imported all the hands you have saved into Realtime? You do this using the "Rebuild Database from Archived Hands" button on the appropiate site settings dialog. If you have done this and still seem to be missing some hands try exporting all the hands you have from PT to your archive folder and re-importing.

Q The player stat panels and mucked cards are appearing in the wrong place.

A. You can move drag the panels around using the right mouse button.

Q The player stat panels and mucked cards are in different places on different tables.

A. Check that the preferred seat (Stars) or auto-centering (Full Tilt) settings on the site correspond to the settings you have for Realtime on the Preferences->Site Settings Dialog box. Also check that your screen-name is correctly entered - though Realtime should prompt you if it is incorrect.

Q. My computer is starting to slow down when Realtime is running.

A. If you have a lot of tables open you can switch off the stats display on tables you are not playing on, using the check-box next to the table name. If you are still having problems, try setting the stat panel opacity to max using the slider on the Preference->Player Display menu.

Q. How do I set the color of an individual player stat.

A. Go to the Preferences->Player Display. Select the stat form the displayed stats list box (on the right), and select a text color from the drop down combo box.

Q. I just got the latest version and now there's something wierd with the display.

A. Delete the prefs.txt file and reset your preferences. I try to keep these files compatible between versions to save people time, but it doesn't always work.

Q. I have a large database and am trying to import a lot of hands using the Rebuild Database button, but it is going really slowly.

A. Realtime works best when the hands you are importing are more recent than the hands you have already imported. You are probably better off putting all the files in the same archive folder and importing everyting from there rather than trying to import a large number of older hands. For the same reason try to avoid importing a batch of hands in chunks.

Q. This program is great. How do I send you a donation.

A. You can credit my Paypal account. (mlamb1@gmail.com). There's a link to Amazon's payment system within the program. You can also send me a player-to-player transfer on Full Tilt - I'm "PauliGualtieri" or Stars ("Mr. D0!" -M, r, period, space D, Zero, !) I think I may get in trouble if a lot of people do this but so far that hasn't been a problem.