Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-04-2007, 06:32 AM

Default Re: go_seminoles the big 1k/2k winner ?

[ QUOTE ]
give my regards to mrs. seminoles

[/ QUOTE ]
Ha, will do. She asked if you were at the wsop, but I guess she didn't know you were underage. Did you ever end up playing while you were there?
Old 08-04-2007, 08:45 AM

i am iwanturmoney, uneducated, gusbus are the main names i use
Old 08-04-2007, 09:26 AM

I played with goseminoles around 5 months ago at 10-20 on pokerstars. I had a long chat with him and he said that he was not broke but he was having trouble getting money online. He also said that he is fine with that, as he enjoys the challenge of building his bankroll back up from scratch.
I tried to tell him that I don't think it will be that easy to get back up to the levels that he was playing at and he told me he would be there in a few weeks. I still have not seen him five months later.
While he sucked out on me with a two outer I told him that I would be there before him and I am. He then told me why he played the two outer like that and explained that that is why he will be back up there in no time. LOL.
Old 08-04-2007, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow 2p2 has gone down hill so much so far i see post from a person who who owned and from poker coaches that dont want the market flooded with more good players sad sad day. Now i will get flamed

[/ QUOTE ]

almost everyone who coaches is coaching for less than their hourly win rate, hence it is -ev use of their time for good players to coach.
Old 08-04-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I played with goseminoles around 5 months ago at 10-20 on pokerstars. I had a long chat with him and he said that he was not broke but he was having trouble getting money online. He also said that he is fine with that, as he enjoys the challenge of building his bankroll back up from scratch.
I tried to tell him that I don't think it will be that easy to get back up to the levels that he was playing at and he told me he would be there in a few weeks. I still have not seen him five months later.
While he sucked out on me with a two outer I told him that I would be there before him and I am. He then told me why he played the two outer like that and explained that that is why he will be back up there in no time. LOL.

[/ QUOTE ]
I already explained this earlier. I put $2500 on and was playing 10/20. Obviously I was playing out of my "bankroll" and the shot didn't work out. Congratulations on making it up levels quicker than I did. What are you up to now? Five months ago it was hard to get money online. That was only a month or so after neteller went donktown. A lot of the sites stopped excepting traditional methods of depositing and I had never made deposits before (nothing more than $500). All the transfers I had done up to that point came from neteller, which was now no longer able to be used.

fearme - I don't think you are a fish. Although I haven't played with you a ton, I have played with you a real long time. I was UCNoles back on AP, so I played with you a ton back then. I obviously also played with you on stars, although not as much. I don't care what all the haters say, if you are able to make it up to 1k/2k, you aren't a fish.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't care what all the haters say, if you are able to make it up to 1k/2k, you aren't a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

this pretty much sums it up for me.
Old 08-04-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't care what all the haters say, if you are able to make it up to 1k/2k, you aren't a fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. If I knew at the time he was a 1k/2k player playing in my game I would have stood up and left. I don't like playing when I have no edge at all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 08-04-2007, 11:00 PM

Ive played w the guy and to describe him as a huge fish is way way out, I don't think he'd do too well if he sat around playing every 1k/2k game that went, but who would......strange to hear he's apparently a super nice guy, as he was always incredibly unlikeable at the (online) tables.
Old 08-04-2007, 11:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ive played w the guy and to describe him as a huge fish is way way out, I don't think he'd do too well if he sat around playing every 1k/2k game that went, but who would......strange to hear he's apparently a super nice guy, as he was always incredibly unlikeable at the (online) tables.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, seriously, I think the first time HIV and I sat the 200/400 tables he berated us like crazy.

(But apparently HIV and he are tight now. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img])
Old 08-05-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. If I knew at the time he was a 1k/2k player playing in my game I would have stood up and left. I don't like playing when I have no edge at all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you missed what I was attempting to say in my post.