Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Video Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2007, 07:37 AM

Default Re: call of duty 4

RACK UP THAT EXP SOLDIER

Also I'd be down to play sometime (360) with someone that has a clue so they can explain to me how not to be such a noob. Thanks in advance!
Old 11-15-2007, 11:54 AM

Yeah, but its hard racking up EXP when you play people with levels 20, 30, or 40 levels higher who have better weapons!
Old 11-15-2007, 12:59 PM

Real gangsters use the knife anyway.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:19 PM

Yeah I keep on forgetting about that. The Multiplayer is fun, but I think they should have done a better job with the "matchmaking" aspect.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:35 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

The only huge weapon advantage is when they get like a semi automatic sniper rifle. G36 vs m16 isnt that much of a difference due to the fact that 2-3 shots=definite kill with any gun. In fact I unlocked the M4 and I still use the M16 since I prefer burst firing and it does more damage. Right now I use assault with an m16 with red dot sight, digital camo and my perks are RPGx2, bullet penetration and martyrdom. Still havent found anywhere 30 feet high that I can fall off of.

I'm on level 21 currently. It sucks how long it takes to complete the higher levels. I would move up a rank like every 2-3 games before, now it takes 5-10 and soon its gonna be like 15-20. scurry. I started playing on the first day so we were all pretty evenly matched, but I have def fallen behind working full time, so I am seeing 4 star generals all over the place.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:39 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

Also I dont get why, but you "unlock" the M4, which has worse stats than the M16. Don't get it.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm on level 21 currently. It sucks how long it takes to complete the higher levels. I would move up a rank like every 2-3 games before, now it takes 5-10 and soon its gonna be like 15-20. scurry. I started playing on the first day so we were all pretty evenly matched, but I have def fallen behind working full time, so I am seeing 4 star generals all over the place.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm a 21 also.. Not sure what game types you play but Headquarters is where it is at for leveling up in a hurry.. Played one match yesterday and got 80 something kills and 50 deaths in a match.. went from low level 20 to 21 and a half after that game.. It's just one of the maps for that game type that is really small where you get numbers like that..
Old 11-15-2007, 03:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now thats dedication.

also does anyone know where i can complete the "fall 30 feet" challenge in multiplayer? I havent found anything that high that I can fall off of.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the top of the 3 story building in crash

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-15-2007, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
now thats dedication.

also does anyone know where i can complete the "fall 30 feet" challenge in multiplayer? I havent found anything that high that I can fall off of.

[/ QUOTE ]

try the top of the 3 story building in crash

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

And you can jump into the hole in the middle of the board on Countdown.
Old 11-16-2007, 04:41 AM

i know the stats say the m16 is stronger than the m4 but ive used both alot (im level 36 fwiw) and prefer the m4. both take 3 shot bursts aiming at the chest to kill someone, assuming they dont have juggernaut. both are one shot kills to the head, both have same recoil (m4 moves up with each bullet, but doesnt really move horizontally at all unless firing without looking down the sight.) basically the only difference is that one is full auto and the other is 3 round burst, regardless of what the stats say cuz like i said, it still takes 3 to the chest or one to the head with both guns. the reason i choose the m4 is because it doesnt limit me to a 3 round burst, i can peck headshots from far away with the acog or i can go full auto in corridors and small rooms. im not bashing the m16, i use it alot when im out of ammo since its not hard to find one lying around and theres not doubt its good from medium to long range, but up close id like to have the option to spray bigger bursts without having to keep pulling the trigger.

bullet damage on both- theyre the SAME, F the stats

m16- 3 shot burst
m4- you chose

theres my review of both, hope someone finds it useful. anybody disagree feel free to discuss this or any other gun.