Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: lolz super accountz

Great work guys.... I appreciate all the effort and will gladly help in any way I can.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jimmy: Dude I won like $500 on Pokerstars this weekend I am sooo sick at poker.

Billy: Duuude didn't you hear? There's guys on there that read peoples hole cards on there and cheated like mad money, it was all over the internet.

[/ QUOTE ]

People have said all this for years. The fact it's now true won't make any difference.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Folks,

This post in the Internet Gambling forum suggests that this is not a one-off occurence.

[/ QUOTE ]

back to the 'AP is staffed by howler monkeys with the occasional orangutan' theory
Old 10-14-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Even if it's inevitable that they will survive, there's no reason we can't make an effort to punish them for their deceit. No one likes to be lied to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Propoker didnt survive. They were quieter times and more obvious cheats, but they did fail in the end.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
really good work n82/snagglepuss.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-14-2007, 09:36 PM

The amount of information in that Excel file doesn't seem like something that every rep should have access to. If i had to guess, most of these reps that work for poker rooms are just minimum wage workers that copy and paste pre-typed messages back to customers.

One idea could be that #363 couldn't keep his mouth shut and was bragging about what they were doing. Maybe this rep finally wanted to put an end to it either out good intentions or maybe jealous that he/she wasn't getting a piece of the cheating.

Maybe this rep had higher level access to certain data/reporting and decide to put this to an end.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think if you look at absolute poker as a whole, the people who run it are pretty [censored] stupid.

if they thought they could deny this up and down w/ the data collection that is available today, they are pretty stupid IMO.

i def think the HH was sent out by mistake as they are not the sharpest crayon in the box when it comes to online poker websites.

[/ QUOTE ]

as i just posted in internet gambling forum, they sent me a hand history from a tournament last september, and it also had hole cards of all the players as well. i didnt really notice it until now
Old 10-14-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The amount of information in that Excel file doesn't seem like something that every rep should have access to. If i had to guess, most of these reps that work for poker rooms are just minimum wage workers that copy and paste pre-typed messages back to customers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Check the MetsandFinsFan link andathar posted a few up, this info seems scarily accessible to low level CS reps there.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Chance elsewhere: Practically insignificant

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Josem is one of those people that lives in a fantasy world where poker sites can't be rigged, people can't see your cards, people don't multi account, online wallets don't freeze your money for months and collusion doesn't exist.

Fortunately, the rest of us live in the real world, where this stuff can and will happen.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:41 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

"Hey, Psst, Mark... we know about superuser #363"

Closed Thread