Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What do you think of the game balance?
Heavily favored the Village 3 13.64%
Favored the Village 8 36.36%
Balanced 9 40.91%
Favored the Demons 2 9.09%
Heavily favored the Demons 0 0%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-10-2007, 02:11 PM

Default Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

The new Delete db exe looks strangely large and falls over with an error (for me at least).

I dropped the HEM db via PgAdmin; happily reimporting all hands at a great rate - 55 hands/sec now.
Old 09-11-2007, 05:29 AM

The delete database thing didn't work for me either. It gave some error about not being able to find something having to do with DBDelete.exe.
Old 09-11-2007, 10:29 AM

Can someone please tell me how to move my database to another partition?
Old 09-11-2007, 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've haven't been able to figure this out:

Is there a way to set a report for position vs position match ups? I know you can select a position to run a report for but I want to select a position for an opponent and see how he plays against certain other positions.

For example how often he folds his bb to a sb open.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a way but it requires a custom report. I haven't explained how to build these yet but I will closer to launch. Also, I'll try to add a report like this in the next little while that you can download and then use yourself.

[ QUOTE ]
i noticed some other DB stuff, but have to organize my arguments first.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and send comments / suggestions to tourneymgr@gmail.com. I've been working on the new DB structure so now would be a good time to send me some more feedback.

[ QUOTE ]
You can saved mined hands? The files are TEMP... can HEM import these?

[/ QUOTE ]

From which site? Full Tilt mines hands should work - they did last time I tried anyways.

[ QUOTE ]

I have lines like this in the "standardizedhandhistories". This is from iPoker. Is this a bug or is it supposed to be that way? This irreggular things kind of suck when I'm trying to do queries on XML files.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you send me the original HH?

[ QUOTE ]
How do I see the specific hands from a report in the reports tab? For example, say I run a report based on stack sizes. Is there a way for me see only the hands I played when I had a huge stack in the hands tab? I'm sure this is super easy, but I can't seem to figure it out yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

In the filters set #BB's to > 200 (or whatever you want) and then go to the hands tab and grab however many hands you want and it will use your filter. You can't automatically jump from the stack size report to a smaller breakdown report by clicking on the "Large Stacks" row at this point but you will be able to.

[ QUOTE ]
The delete database thing didn't work for me either. It gave some error about not being able to find something having to do with DBDelete.exe.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, will look into this and get it fixed. Could you delete the DB before with the older version?

[ QUOTE ]
Can someone please tell me how to move my database to another partition?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully someone can let you know how to do this through pgadmin. I believe you have to backup then create a new database cluster on the other drive and restore to there but not 100%. I'll be looking into this more closely soon when I actually attempt to do it myself.

rvg
Old 09-11-2007, 06:42 PM

Well, if someone knows and could give me some more information I'd really appreciate.
Old 09-11-2007, 07:39 PM

I tried downloading the latest patch and zipped it and now when I click on holdem manager icon it says it is already running even though its not
Old 09-11-2007, 10:35 PM

Is there a way to alter the fonts/colors of everything? I am so used to PT I am afraid that I need red/green etc. for the numbers.
Old 09-11-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried downloading the latest patch and zipped it and now when I click on holdem manager icon it says it is already running even though its not

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it isn't hiding in your system tray? Just reboot and try again and you should be ok.

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to alter the fonts/colors of everything? I am so used to PT I am afraid that I need red/green etc. for the numbers.

[/ QUOTE ]

It will adopt the same colors you have set for stats in the HUD. So, if you have 8% - 100% as a red value for 3 betting then everywhere there is a 3bet stat between 8 and 100 and will be red. Not ready yet though.

rvg
Old 09-12-2007, 01:14 AM

Another small update

www.holdemmanager.net

September 11th - 0.34b
* Fixed recent bug in calculating who was CBetting and responses to the CBet
* Players added to aliases now show their site in addition to their player name in the list
* The "Change Player" button now has a drop down on the side that lets you set or get the Default Player. Generally you would make your player_Id (or alias) the default player so that if you decide to check someone elses detailed stats you can quickly jump back to you by selecting "Get Default Player"
Old 09-12-2007, 01:54 AM

I downloaded and installed the patch, but the dates are still wrong. My last 2 sessions are being listed as November 9th and December 9th.