Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Best 2/4 games
Stars 5 31.25%
Party 3 18.75%
Full Tilt 5 31.25%
UB 0 0%
Other 3 18.75%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2007, 08:20 PM

Default Re: I DESERVE RESPECT

I sort of stopped reading when Henry17 kept accusing Shoe that what he is doing is kiting. It is not kiting and I don't know why you continue to insist that it is. By using a check, you're claiming that you have money in your account to back the paper. A credit card is just a loan being given to Shoe. This tactic of shifting debt using balance transfers can't be done forever. For the most part, you're trying to remove as much current information about all the cards and debt you hold off your credit reports by doing things like opening multiple accounts from many different banks in one day to generate tons of LOC. Eventually you won't be issue more cards to cover the size of your existing debt and will be forced to start paying down whatever you have accumulated.

I also assumed that Shoe started this thread as somewhat of a joke. I don't understand why you continue to push this issue since you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, there was a HUGE thread somewhere on Fatwallet that described how to automate the process of making your payments and maximizing the amount of credit you can receive to do what Shoe suggested, but instead they recommended using a high yield savings account for a risk free gain. Most people don't do it because this can be a huge hassle for them and if you happen to forget one payment, you're [censored].