FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: RB
Ahman Green v. NYJ 2 22.22%
Jamal Lewis @Cinci 6 66.67%
Travis Henry v Ind 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-27-2007, 01:20 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor passed away this morning

this sucks...was a huge sean taylor fan ever since he destroyed moorman in the pro bowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHQH8...eature=related

RIP

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didnt he get shot in the leg?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a qualified doctor or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there may be some fairly important stuff it the leg. Like stuff that might not be good for you if it gets a bullet put through it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, last night's CSI on Spike featured a suspect who was shot in the femoral artery and bled out at the scene. When I saw that I was pretty sure what this morning's headline would be.

Off topic, I wonder if his gf was in on it, or whether it was just the guys he had the ATV beef with, or whether it was just random. The fact that the phone line was cut (which I've read in only 1 or 2 accounts) makes me more suspicious re what really happened.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didnt he get shot in the leg?!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not a qualified doctor or anything so take this with a grain of salt, but I believe there may be some fairly important stuff it the leg. Like stuff that might not be good for you if it gets a bullet put through it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironically, last night's CSI on Spike featured a suspect who was shot in the femoral artery and bled out at the scene. When I saw that I was pretty sure what this morning's headline would be.

Off topic, I wonder if his gf was in on it, or whether it was just the guys he had the ATV beef with, or whether it was just random. The fact that the phone line was cut (which I've read in only 1 or 2 accounts) makes me more suspicious re what really happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would the phone line being cut make you suspicious? It means whoever broken in knew what they were doing - although strangely there've been no claims of robbery.

Like the Darrent Williams story, we might never know just what happened or why, and the perpetrators may never be caught.

Oh and since this is BBV4L's sean taylor thread, dids you really a self-righteous unfunny douche with the comic timing of adolf hitler re: your posts in sporting events.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:33 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-27-2007, 01:35 PM

RIP young man.

speaking of massive beats, check Dids line

"also he spits on people! "
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...;gonew=1#UNREAD

that's the biggest beat I've seen today....
Old 11-27-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would the phone line being cut make you suspicious? It means whoever broken in knew what they were doing - although strangely there've been no claims of robbery.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what I'm getting at. I don't think a professional burglar would even have a gun, let alone use it (although wtf do I know about this really).
Old 11-27-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why did he get shot and who shot him. You have to be doing something wrong to get shot imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

Make no mistake, this IS the dumbest thing I've ever read on 2p2.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's definitely up there and this is 4L...sakson, u really think gun violence doesn't target innocent people a sick amount of the time??

[/ QUOTE ]

you need to rethink this if you really believe someone randomly broke into his house with no intention of committing a crime. Yeah sure there are cases of gun violence where the victim is completely innocent but in the history of the NFL and the [censored] the players get caught up in I have a hard time believing he is completely innocent of any kind of provocation.
Whether it be a pissed off fantasy football fan or someone he welched a bet on at a club I sincerely doubt the person breaking into his house didn't know it was Sean Taylors crib.

Of course my previous statement saying you have to do something wrong to get shot is stupid, it was early and all I read was that an NFL player got shot so I figured it was some coked out retard out at a club talking [censored] to someone.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:48 PM

interestingly, I've read he lived in a gated community. Seems like this was no random act, and that he was definitely targeted.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:55 PM

another thing i'm thinking about here. Why is he defending himself with a machete. You have to assume that if someone breaks into your house they are going to be carrying a gun (or some kind of weapon). Afaik gun > machete. In terms of someone breaking into my house i'd rather hide or just give the intruder whatever they want rather than busting out a machete and trying to do some matrix [censored] to deflect bullets.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:55 PM

Your first comment where you said you have to do something wrong in order to get shot makes it hard for me to take you serious.