Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-20-2007, 06:55 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

[ QUOTE ]
Biggest fall from grace?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cardo took a pretty big one for a while. To be fair, he was probably a little too high up to begin with but he went WAYYYY too far down after that. Seems to have leveled off now, probably still over-hated-on though.

GrannyMae seems to have gone from pretty much loved or ignored to mildly liked or hated. That's a pretty devastating one.

[ QUOTE ]
Most improved poster?

[/ QUOTE ]

ClarkNasty. Dude came out of NOWHERE to become a mod. Pretty amazing if you ask me.

[ QUOTE ]
Edit: Also, where has Burlap been?

[/ QUOTE ]

Replaced by Admo, imo.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you think is the best troll on this site, in terms of the following criteria for a good troll: 1, inciting controversy, esp. when posting something false or that you don't believe, 2, pushing the bounds of the ToC, and 3, dodging the ban hammer?

[/ QUOTE ]

Vyse is doing a pretty amazing job of all 3.

[ QUOTE ]
why did daryn leave? will he come back?

[/ QUOTE ]

He was probably bored and needed a change of some sort. Yeah, he'll be back at least once. Probably with some kick ass trip report. Remember how long it took Bruiser to actually quit?

He will never be a mod again though.

[ QUOTE ]
why was Diablo de-modded for a brief period?

[/ QUOTE ]

All speculation on my part, but probably fell on his sword for Yeti's demodding. Now that one's back, so is the other. Plus, it's not like ED really needs the hassle that goes along with being a mod. He's got plenty of street cred and stuff to spend doing with his time.

[ QUOTE ]
who is troll inc.?

[/ QUOTE ]

Someone not good enough at their gimmick for me to care.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He's a Suns fan as much as anyone can really be one (I mean, come on, your mascot is a goddamn gorilla and you choke like Inari Vachs every year in the playoffs). It'd be like the Braves, if the Braves paraded a stuffed alligator around and never went to a title game.

[/ QUOTE ]
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

Very nicely done though.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Do you have any opinion about me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I see you in pretty all the same forums I'm in with basically the same consistency in each. +
Obviously you have a life though, since you post much less frequently. Actually, surprisingly little considering how easily I recognized your name and remembered old posts. ++
Lots of politics posting though. - - - -
Alizee: +++

So, you seem to be a 2-plus poster. Pretty solid. You should stay out of politics though, even if you do seem to be one of the more level-headed people in there. They'll suck you in to their web quick and you'll start throwing out 6 syllable words and logical fallacy names before you know it. Being "up on world affairs" just isn't worth that kind of jack-assery.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP,

What are your thoughts about OP starting this thread and then completely disappearing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty flaky. Bannable offense, I think.

[ QUOTE ]
op, what do you think of AsH KeTcHuM?

[/ QUOTE ]

HoT fAkE gIrLfRiEnD
Old 11-20-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is stabn your fkn agent or something?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, from when I lived back on that side of the country. Still working on East Coast representation.

[ QUOTE ]
Does stabn have an agent himself?

[/ QUOTE ]

CDS, when he's not too busy with scripts.

[ QUOTE ]
Do I stand a chance at getting a spot as tuk's agent?

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives across a body of water from Amare Stoudamire right? He's probably already got that covered.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wanna know more about me. F*** the other posters.

Conspire

[/ QUOTE ]

You post way too much, and are way too BBV4L for my tastes, but I still strongly considered you for most improved poster. That should tell you that you're on the right track. Just take a step back every now and then, and think to yourself "wwmmbd?" That's gotten many a poster on the road to recovery.

[ QUOTE ]
Tell me what you think about some Georgia kids, especially anyone you know from team Sub.

[/ QUOTE ]

Georgia as in UGA or the state? I'm going to go with UGA for now since that will keep it fairly short.

Only person I really know is Clayton, and he's a good guy. Reminds of a friend of mine who is pretty uptight sometimes, but I think he'll grow out of it. It does bother me that he kept playing poker while I dicked around and now he's like rich and I'm like broke though. Good for him.

I remember reading about sub in the AJC before knowing who he was on here. I figured he seemed like a smart guy, and I think that's still pretty much true. He like to enjoy himself, but does it in a way that I think he won't lose all his money in 4 years like some people. However, from other people's rumors, it does sound like he was a little to generous wrt staking agreements. Thankfully the few friends who were worthwhile hit some big scores to keep him positive.

peachy is the only other UGA person I've had contact with (to my knowledge at least). Every time I'm in Athens I look for her car so I can leave a note on it to show just how much I care. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] When I finally find her it will be love at 142nd conversation, no doubt.

DannyOcean_ is everything I hate about UGA fans, except that he actually goes to college. At least for now.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:27 PM

3 most underrated posters, 3 most overrated
Old 11-20-2007, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Would garcia1000 be a sucky poster if he didn't have his comic?

[/ QUOTE ]

I like most of your non-comic stuff more than half of the comics, so no. You're not great, but you have your moments. At least you're committed to it.

[ QUOTE ]
Who has the best music taste?

[/ QUOTE ]

Outside of myself? IMS is pretty awesome, as is CMI. But both of them seem a little light on the black people music. PITTM has that covered well, without backpacking it up like most rap fans on here.

[ QUOTE ]
Rank the following OOT regions: Seattle, Atlanta, LA, San Francisco, New York.

[/ QUOTE ]

As far as what?

NY has the most quality posters simply because they also have the most posters. The ratio is pretty solid though, and I would definitely love to go visit some time.

Seattle has some of my favorite posters in there. I've always liked TSC, even though most people go back and forth on him. And yes, he's still Seattle despite living in Portland. Dids is obviously awesome and probably my 3rd or 4th most talked to 2p2er on im. stabn, kyleb (so long as he didnt move), got, beset, etc. All quality additions. Come to think of it, I can't think of a bad poster who I know is from Seattle. I'm sure someone will clue me in though.

San Fran is very solid but it mostly all comes from a very small group. ED (who kinda floats between regions), SFerDaveR (ditto), Boris, GoG (who doesn't really post enough to warrant a mention, but meh), bad beetz (who needs to post more), haakee. All very good posters. Most are quality over quantity which really helps them.

I know a few people from LA. No one I was able to meet when I was out there. I've heard nothing but glowing reviews of LFS, so he's my #1. pj is another v good poster, as is Tron. However, Tron isn't around much any more and counts as like 25% Denver, so whatever.

ATL is pretty freakin awesome. Name one poster out of here who sucks? Can't do it? Exactly.
Old 11-20-2007, 07:37 PM

Peachy?