Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2007, 08:13 PM

Default Re: Ask mmbt0ne about another poster. Round 2.

mmb,

i think i started an ATF thread about you (lol harry potter spoilers)

my question is, do you hate me for that?
Old 11-22-2007, 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is something I've wondered since I started reading here, and you seem to be a Eurotrash expert. What kind of music does he listen to, really?

He always used to bash CMI's hipster music, but I really want to believe he goes home and throws on Arcade Fire or some [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Euro rocks out pretty hard to some classic rock, imo. A little CCR, some Zeppelin, etc. He will slow it down from time to time with a little of a The Queen City's homeboy Brian McKnight (repeat steps 1,2,3)

[ QUOTE ]
am I right in guessing that you have never seen me post?

[/ QUOTE ]

I know you from EDF's MMA thread, but nothing else.

[ QUOTE ]
Who do you like better, SkinnyDids or FatDids?

[/ QUOTE ]

Skinny Dids still retains all the same humor and jovialness of Fat Dids. Surprising considering fat people's reputation as being jolly fellows. Of course, he also seems to be getting a lot more abuse in the forums. However, as he has gotten more skinny he has also gotten more power, so I can't be sure which of those is leading to what.

[ QUOTE ]
i have been trying to force eurotrash to mod this forum forever, i might as well start trying to make t0ne do it too.

eurotrash and t0ne for mods!

[/ QUOTE ]

Appreciate the effort, but apparently this idea has been floated before by other mods and the highest ups don't think I'm worthy for some reason. For a while I would've been legitimately interested in something like that, but now that I'm back working at a job and an outside project while applying to grad schools I don't think I'd be that worthwhile as a mod. Or, maybe I should say, I hope I wouldn't be very useful because continuing to waste time on stuff like that would be bad for me.

[ QUOTE ]
mmb,

i think i started an ATF thread about you (lol harry potter spoilers)

my question is, do you hate me for that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, that was definitely me. A friend put that up as his facebook picture so I stole it. I don't hate you for it though, because nothing happened to me.

Despite not being good enough to be a mod, I seem to be fairly teflon when I do manage to [censored] up badly. I guess being the fun loving trouble maker is better than annoying the admins with pm's and e-mails.
Old 11-23-2007, 03:41 AM

what happened to SuitedSixes? I remember something about him disappearing and screwing over good2cu on some t-shirt business.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is something I've wondered since I started reading here, and you seem to be a Eurotrash expert. What kind of music does he listen to, really?

He always used to bash CMI's hipster music, but I really want to believe he goes home and throws on Arcade Fire or some [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Euro rocks out pretty hard to some classic rock, imo. A little CCR, some Zeppelin, etc. He will slow it down from time to time with a little of a The Queen City's homeboy Brian McKnight (repeat steps 1,2,3)

[/ QUOTE ]

You missed the absurdly mandatory spin doctors reference!!
Old 11-23-2007, 02:39 PM

How neat is limesparks?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:44 PM

mmbt0ne,

Fill us in on Edfurlong.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:47 PM

t0ne,

Do you get T-Dog and DING-DONG YO confused like I do? Do you see enough of them to have an opinion? Which one is a better poster?
Old 11-23-2007, 02:54 PM

t0ne,

Who is the coolest Celtics fan?
Old 11-23-2007, 03:52 PM

t0ne,

Where did JV go? Woman steal him away?
Old 11-23-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what happened to SuitedSixes? I remember something about him disappearing and screwing over good2cu on some t-shirt business.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't remember too much about SS. I know he was a big STT poster, because I tried my hand at those for a while before it ripped my soul out to play so robotically. I seem to remember him having a kid though, maybe through a previous marriage iirc?

Also, I do seem to remember him talking about doing some screen printing for t-shirts, so it doesn't surprise me that he got involved in a business venture with that. It does kinda surprise me that he would screw someone over with it though, because he always seemed like a solid guy to me. However, I'm not a big SIHB fan and actually kind've a hater, so it's hard for me to feel too bad about it even if it is true.

[ QUOTE ]
You missed the absurdly mandatory spin doctors reference!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Two princes who adore you.

[ QUOTE ]
How neat is limesparks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very BBV4L poster, which tends not to be my scene. I mean, don't get me wrong, I enjoy some of the threads in there. But when you get one of those threads where it's a bunch of the same posters making not-so-inside jokes that aren't really funny it kinda sucks. GA is good at sticking to BBV4L standards but not making it suck for outsiders (see: "What's up" **Chicken Butt picture** post, and the like).

Lime is another poster who's pretty good at the BBV4L stuff without being lame and obvious. Also, he's got a rocking uke avatar. As far as my favorite BBV4L posters go, he's top 5.

[ QUOTE ]
mmbt0ne,

Fill us in on Edfurlong.

[/ QUOTE ]

He was amazingly underrated back in the day, but finally folk are starting to recognize. It kinda bothers me that he spends so much time rocking the [censored] in BBV4L because he was so good in OOT, but I guess everyone is allowed to switch up their style from time to time. He's still a good poster, but is kinda getting diluted by all of the people making gimmicks and ripping his style.

I do find it very funny that people still question whether or not it's the real Ed Furlong. I mean, come on, you really can't tell?