Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 11-26-2007, 02:57 PM

Default Absolute changes bonus terms again.

You now have to earn 30 pts for each $5 of bonus received. Up from 20 pts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 11-26-2007, 03:24 PM

Default Re: Absolute changes bonus terms again.

these people do anything to get as much money as possible, cheat, change terms, whatever
Old 11-26-2007, 05:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You now have to earn 30 pts for each $5 of bonus received. Up from 20 pts. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, of course that will only apply to bonus going forward, any pending bonus should still clear at 20/$5. Applying it retroactively would be extremely shady, and I'm sure Absolute would have no part of changing terms retroactively.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, right...
Old 11-26-2007, 05:23 PM

Cue coffin, insert final nail.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:35 PM

These people are just total scumbags. WTF kind of timing is this? They know if they can steal almost a million dollars and people will still play there so why not retroctively change bonus terms too?
Old 11-26-2007, 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
These people are just total scumbags. WTF kind of timing is this? They know if they can steal almost a million dollars and people will still play there so why not retroctively change bonus terms too?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet the players keep going back???????? Owners stealing,cheating props,cheating affiliates and changing term....What does it take for people not to play at a Absolute?????..I am at a loss..
Old 11-26-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yet the players keep going back???????? Owners stealing,cheating props,cheating affiliates and changing term....What does it take for people not to play at a Absolute?????..I am at a loss..

[/ QUOTE ]

Cops have learned for a long time, that many women will keep returning back to their abusive husbands time and time and time again. It doesn't matter how often they get beat up (even if it kills them literally). So with that knowledge, what can possibly surprise you here?

Human nature is worse than the beast sometimes.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:26 AM

The problem is that there are some players that don't care about anything except where they make the most money. If they have a big enough edge at AP to overcome the bonus change, they'll keep playing there.

It's actually very much ingrained in most of us to always make the most +EV play. Many of us have decided that AP is less +EV than it appears on the surface, due to cheating, retroactive bonus changes, etc, etc. Not everyone sees it that way, obviously.

Also, there seems to be a large school of fish that either have no idea about what has gone on, or don't care.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:48 AM

FWIW I got given $10 by AP a few weeks a go. I turned it into $102 and withdrew it lol. I'll be back there when they give me some more free money to freeroll.

Funny thing is, I got my start online from AP $50 free gift. Turned it into $300 and haven't looked back. I guess I should have a soft spot for them, but I don't.
Old 11-27-2007, 09:36 AM

so sick, UB and AP have actually climbed up the traffic ladders in rankings, according to pokersitescout recently...

lol, such a joke